Twitter: Dak shoulder injury?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
That's what I'm saying. People are letting that performance on Sunday really go to their head. I have seen nothing from these guys to believe they can duplicate that performance in Philly. Kellen is going to have to get creative.

Its odd Dak has this injury. He seemed to not take many hits on Sunday and dodged a few would be sacks.

and the Eagles have shown nothing to make us think they can win four in a row to end the season

conner01

Reaction score
It does to me too. Agree on all the above. I wonder how much of this is true if this is just coach talk in the middle of the week? Garrett's not known for this though but man I liked our chances going in but now with a potential one dimensional attack.....this could get ugly. It can either make them one dimensional or make them too reliant on a hurt Dak once they go down.
They wouldn’t have done an MRI if there wasn’t some issue

CB61

Reaction score
That's what I'm saying. People are letting that performance on Sunday really go to their head. I have seen nothing from these guys to believe they can duplicate that performance in Philly. Kellen is going to have to get creative.

Its odd Dak has this injury. He seemed to not take many hits on Sunday and dodged a few would be sacks.
He probably heard it doing that pregame warmup of his he does if I did that every freaking joint in my body would be out of place LOL

shabazz

Reaction score
right, but my point was at least they featured it and made grandpa Wade think about having to defend it

now Schwartz doesn't have to worry

I agree, it was great to have that added dimension but Im more concerned about protecting the shoulder than having that added threat.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
He did get tackled and rolled on by clay matthews early in the game. I wonder if this is where the injury occured??? Still want him running???

phildadon86

Reaction score
Adam Schefter was on Philly radio just a few minutes ago and he said it's a real chance Dak may not play. Don't know if he was just trying to hype up the Philly listeners, but he brought up how Garrett said the same thing when Romo had to get back surgery. So I guess we'll see? :huh:
NO chance Dak misses this game. 0

SDCowboy

Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jason Garrett said Dak sustained the injury to his shoulder in the first half.<br><br>This was the biggest impact I could remember to his shoulder in the game: <a href="https://t.co/feLYgtLGNi">pic.twitter.com/feLYgtLGNi</a></p>&mdash; Bobby Belt (@BobbyBeltTX) <a href="">December 18, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If the injury was in the first half, then I'm not too worried

Reactions: G2