Twitter: Dak shoulder injury?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

I just listened to Garrett's press conference where he said Prescott's tests are negative and he said the injury occurred early in the game, so he played the rest of the game and can't be that serious.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Eagle fans gonna be real mad when Cooper Rush rolls into the Linc and buries their season. #FreeRush #TheOtherCoop
Luca, da eagles will be swimming with da fishes.

Let's see Coop pull a Foley and take home the Lombardi.

Gaede

Reaction score
Well this certainly sucks.

I don't know what it is about this team. But everytime I almost give up, they come back and give me hope, only to dash it once again

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Eagle fans gonna be real mad when Cooper Rush rolls into the Linc and buries their season. #FreeRush #TheOtherCoop

A couple of sportswriters make comments and you're eating them up just like the Cowboys hope the eagles eat them up. Since you obviously missed it, the test were negative and the injury happened early in the game and didn't prevent him from hitting a wde open Austin. Which means he played the entire game, less one series after the game was already decided. If the injury was so bad do you really think he could have played most of the game with it? Maybe you should stick to watching the Godfather.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
A couple of sportswriters make comments and you're eating them up just like the Cowboys hope the eagles eat them up. Since you obviously missed it, the test were negative and the injury happened early in the game and didn't prevent him from hitting a wde open Austin. Which means he played the entire game, less one series after the game was already decided. If the injury was so bad do you really think he could have played most of the game with it? Maybe you should stick to watching the Godfather.

Romo played with a punctured lung, played the rest of the season too. Rivers played with an ACL tear. Cam Newton played weeks last season with a shoulder injury.

A test can be "negative", this does not mean it's not impacting his game - he already couldn't throw on a RPO and struggled throwing beyond 10 yards. Actually, this is sounding VERY similar to Cam Newton last season. Now people around Dallas are saying he might not even practice tomorrow. It's going to be Thursday, dude, it's cutting it pretty dang close to an important game on Sunday.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score

Lighten up, Francis

HungryLion

Reaction score
Well, maybe I should adjust my expectations and expect the cowboys to lose.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kill Kill Kill all game against the Rams. More than usual, it seemed. Now we know why.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Dak only completed 3 passes of 10+ yards in the air, and two of those could have easily been incomplete. Cooper went way up and snagged an overthrow to convert on 3rd and 9, and the TD to Witten was way behind him. The only on-target throw beyond 10 yards was the long TD to Austin, who was completely uncovered and just standing there.

If Goff hadn't been so bad, and the defense and run game hadn't been so good, that probably would have been another ugly loss. Shows you how tough Dak is, and how luck can play a big role sometimes.