Twitter: Dak talking about the impact of him not having any rushing attempts against the Colts

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One has to be mentally unstable or have an IQ below 90 to possess the kind of irrational, vindictive hate, Poopy has for Dak. He lacks the self awareness to realize how ridiculous and immature he sounds.

I think history will look back on his stance on Prescott much the same as it looks back on the Quincy "haters".

A bum QB is a bum QB. I don't care what jersey he has on or who it offends.

Blake

Reaction score
I think history will look back on his stance on Prescott much the same as it looks back on the Quincy "haters".

We can agree on that without spewing unwarranted vitriol. Dak impresses me one moment, then pisses me off the next. I'm close to done with him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

See, I wouldn't have a problem with this if it weren't for the fact that he goes on and on about it. It really gets annoying. Even if what he's saying is correct, and that's certainly possible, his constant having a go at Dak on every thread sort of invalidates his legitimate points to me.

Nav22

Reaction score
Someone tell Dak that his Job is to Throw the Football as we have Zeke to run the ball.....as great leaders always do :rolleyes: he's looking to shift blame again from his horrendous performance once again....Guess he can't use the ball hitting the helmet excuse again......
The very worst poster on CowboysZone.

Garbage take as usual!!!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
See, I wouldn't have a problem with this if it weren't for the fact that he goes on and on about it. It really gets annoying. Even if what he's saying is correct, and that's certainly possible, his constant having a go at Dak on every thread sort of invalidates his legitimate points to me.
yeah , they should invent some kind of button or option to ignore poster that hurt your feelings. :)

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The very worst poster on CowboysZone.

Garbage take as usual!!!

Yes, and it really shows how little he knows about quarterbacking. I get that Dak Prescott isn't Tony Romo or any of the other greats, but blimey! How many more ways can someone have a go at Dak and say the same bloody thing? I don't think that Dak's a great QB, but blimey, he's nowhere near as rubbish as Pappy thinks he is. I must ask who he'd rather have between Dak and Mark Sanchez.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
yeah , they should invent some kind of button or option to ignore poster that hurt your feelings. :)

I know it's there, but I'd really rather not use it. Even my FB page has actually quite a low number of blocks aside from the spam accounts. However, I might use it on him before long. Additionally, it's not hurting my feelings so much as it is annoying hearing the same bloody thing from him.

cheyennes

Reaction score
Read zone plays, help your qb and your OL.
Read zone with RPO, any def need to play slow with her keys and assignaments.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys' opponents are stacking the line of scrimmage in an attempt to limit Ezekial, Dak and the ground game in general from controlling LOS and the clock and thereby causing problems for the opposition to score enough to win. Naturally, Dak is one who is aware of that being the case and sees it with his own eyes as he peruses the field upon dropping back. He is limited in his opportunities to run, as other alternatives must be taken.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Love the B lebowski but dont forget your beginnings...Rosanne will be mad lol.....we keep the chains moving we eat massive amounts of clock and at best we come away with a Field-goal....now go ballistic on Linehan....what else is new here...

Not a fan of Roseanne, you’re killing me smalls..

We don’t need to be passing the ball 3 out of 4 plays in the Redzone when we have The Zeken. Did u not realize this is a 90’s built offense? I thought you were a big Troy Aikman fan. You don’t even recognize his offense...

Mr_437

Reaction score
If it's on thing we all should be able to agree on is Dak needs to run the ball 5-10 times a game. The offense is just better when Dak runs and it opens up that limited playbook a bit. This Staff can no longer ignore one of Dak's strengths...this is getting highly embarrassing to watch.

Everybody talks about the passing game, but the lack of creativity in the running game is horrible.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
He's apparently implying none were called but going forward, he'll make his own necessary adjustments if the game dictates.

Dak Prescott was not sure if last week’s game against Indianapolis was the first game of his career he did not have a rush. It wasn’t. It was the third, but some of that was by design because the Cowboys felt they could run against the Colts without many zone-read looks. Prescott, who has 303 yards on 67 carries on the season, wants to do more with his legs this week against Tampa Bay. “I kind of just go with what the defense is giving me and their schemes and if they’re giving me running lanes or something like that, taking off,” Prescott said. “To finish a game like last week not having any rushing attempts, probably for the first time in my whole career, it’s crazy. After the game, you feel as healthy as I did, you almost a bad feeling because I realize didn’t run the ball. I didn’t do certain things where I’ve got to be able to do that and take matters into my own hands and go do it even if it’s not called.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer8m ago

Gee Dak, you didn't realize this until AFTER the game?..........duh.

kevm3

Reaction score
Why are we keeping around a coaching staff that the qb has to ignore and do his own thing in order to succeed? Making adjustments here and there is one thing, but having to be an oc at qb is another

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
He's apparently implying none were called but going forward, he'll make his own necessary adjustments if the game dictates.

Dak Prescott was not sure if last week’s game against Indianapolis was the first game of his career he did not have a rush. It wasn’t. It was the third, but some of that was by design because the Cowboys felt they could run against the Colts without many zone-read looks. Prescott, who has 303 yards on 67 carries on the season, wants to do more with his legs this week against Tampa Bay. “I kind of just go with what the defense is giving me and their schemes and if they’re giving me running lanes or something like that, taking off,” Prescott said. “To finish a game like last week not having any rushing attempts, probably for the first time in my whole career, it’s crazy. After the game, you feel as healthy as I did, you almost a bad feeling because I realize didn’t run the ball. I didn’t do certain things where I’ve got to be able to do that and take matters into my own hands and go do it even if it’s not called.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer8m ago

*yawn*,,,,er,,,COPY THAT! #4
ROCK-:yourock:- ROLL the **** out, BRo! ,,, YOU! ,,,,yes YOU,BREAK IT OFF IN THE ENEMIES CASING-LINER,cuz' that #21 DAMN SURE EMPLOYS THAT GAME PLAN:starspin:

JGRXXN

Reaction score
One has to be mentally unstable or have an IQ below 90 to possess the kind of irrational, vindictive hate, Poopy has for Dak. He lacks the self awareness to realize how ridiculous and immature he sounds.

You went in on him lol every time and I mean every time I see Pappydog post he always says something negative about Dak... Like every single time, like every...single...time lol

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Yup, as soon as ANYTHING Dak is posted, he goes on about how much he doesn't like him. Me thinks he protests a bit much, doesn't he?

That dude only bad mouths Dak... not the HC not the OC not the beat up oline be all he does is post hate about Dak which is a lil scary like dude is obsessed with Dak or something lol