News: Dak to miss 6-8 weeks

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
How long would you think Jimmy G would last behind this wall with a surgically repair shoulder? Let’s hope for some improvement from the rookies and take one game at a time. I’m thinking rebuild if the right deals come along. Is this sounding like Jerry’s 1 plus 1 = 3!

Where Jerry's concerned, let's just say 1+1= 1, or less . . . recent events appear to indicate as much. :omg:

Jerry wouldn't recognize a good deal if it flew into his hip pocket -- even if it did, he'd foolishly misuse it. o_O

Last edited:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You have a,chance.

Trade for Jimmy and get Peters, Gallup and Washington
I hope it's that simple. And I hope the front office does something. They've been sitting on their hands for a whole offseason. I've never been so mad at Stephen Jones. I think Jerry is a figurehead at this point. Stephen is the cheapskate holding us back.

Cmac

Reaction score
I think the thumb was bothering him BEFORE the two plays identified. He was checking the thumb in the 1st qtr after the blotched screen to CeeDee.

ESisback

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree. Dak was absolutely lost from the jump in this game. He should be getting better, but he's getting worse. Throwing into double and triple coverage, not seeing open receivers, missing the receivers he did see, and staring down his receivers. He looked like a rookie backup.

It's time to prepare for a new franchise QB.
I gotta agree. Tried to be supportive and upbeat—longer than most—but C’MON! We waited months for this?!?

ghst187

Reaction score
I hope our next home game has completely empty stands and massive amounts of unsold tickets…it’s the only thing that will get Jerry’s attention

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
I wouldn’t waste anything getting a qb in here as a stopgap.

this team is mediocre at best, especially at wr (Lamb another overhyped player), massively rebuilding on the oline, and bereft of playmakers outside of Parsons.

I’d say look to next year, but have zero confidence in anybody making football decisions.

Dak sucks perennially , yet you want to sit on your hands and wait again for his injury prone arse ? Not to mention his win% against teams with winning records ?
Face it, Dak sucks!@

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Kaepernick is available.

tenor.gif

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
If the Cowboys brass is saying 6-8 weeks it will really be 12-14 weeks.

They are reverse Scotty.