News: Dak to miss 6-8 weeks

kevinhickey

Reaction score
Better call Jimmy G
How long would you think Jimmy G would last behind this wall with a surgically repair shoulder? Let’s hope for some improvement from the rookies and take one game at a time. I’m thinking rebuild if the right deals come along. Is this sounding like Jerry’s 1 plus 1 = 3!

aikemirv

Reaction score
I actually do believe Cooper is going to be a big surprise . He will win some games for us. Come back here after next game and see what I mean.:thumbup:
He will stay within the offense, get rid of the ball quick and if we can stop getting penalized we may have an effective run game.

I don't necessarily think we will win though.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dak and the Jones' right now:
crying-wiping-tears-with-money.gif
:hammer:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I absolutely hate this. As much as people rag on Dak, we had a chance at the playoffs with him, tonight's performance notwithstanding. We have no chance without him. None. Yes, Dak Prescott makes the Cowboys a better team. What a disaster this season has turned out to be. There's plenty of blame to go around. Jerry and Stephen should be ashamed of themselves. I was hoping for an exciting season despite some obvious holes that they refused to plug. Looks like everything that could be a problem is a problem. And I'd like to slap their faces.

As in Murphy's law turned into Jerry's Law.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry's been wrong so many times he has to be used to it by now. Doesn't matter. Family is employed, money rolls in, he gets to keep talking and Johnny Walker is nearby.

Jerry has already made comments displaying doubts about his decision to spend so freely with Dak's contract, when he pointed out that it causes other positions to suffer. It's too late to do anything about that now but if he mentioned it recently, that signals he realizes the negative effect that followed was harmful. Changes are desperately needed to keep disaster at bay.

I'm hoping he'll think twice, whenever the time comes to foolishly allow that again. Of course, the drinking won't help his cause, if he lets it get out of control. That remains to be seen. If he keeps it up, his health surely won't last indefinitely. Something's gotta give and it likely will.

Knowing Stephen, the money miscues should cause him to be more cautious when Jerry gets overly inclined to spend multi-millions on one man. If Jerry doesn't curb his drunken episodes, no telling what disasters might continue to prevail. This team is standing on a dangerous precipice. It's past time for changes to be attended to.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I absolutely hate this. As much as people rag on Dak, we had a chance at the playoffs with him, tonight's performance notwithstanding. We have no chance without him. None. Yes, Dak Prescott makes the Cowboys a better team. What a disaster this season has turned out to be. There's plenty of blame to go around. Jerry and Stephen should be ashamed of themselves. I was hoping for an exciting season despite some obvious holes that they refused to plug. Looks like everything that could be a problem is a problem. And I'd like to slap their faces.
I'm sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree. Dak was absolutely lost from the jump in this game. He should be getting better, but he's getting worse. Throwing into double and triple coverage, not seeing open receivers, missing the receivers he did see, and staring down his receivers. He looked like a rookie backup.

It's time to prepare for a new franchise QB.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry's been wrong so many times he has to be used to it by now. Doesn't matter. Family is employed, money rolls in, he gets to keep talking and Johnny Walker is nearby.
How can you be wrong when you just keep getting richer?

morat1959

Reaction score
I hope it’s a lot longer than 8 weeks. Forever as the starter for the Cowboys would be a great number.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The team stunk with Dak. The Cowboys have a poor roster with lack of a balance across key positions, particularly depth. They will waste the talents of Martin and Parsons while riding the hype trains of Lamb and Diggs.