Dak vs Costly QBs not making playoffs

Blackrain

Reaction score
Dak made $725K in salary this year including workout bonus. And he led to 10 wins and the NFC east division title. Interesting stat on many otherhighly paid franchise QBs- Seven of the NFL’s highest paid QBs did not make the playoffs. These guys combined for 40 wins.

Aaron Rodgers: $33.5M
Matt Ryan: $30M
Kirk Cousins: $28M
Jimmy Garoppolo: $27.5M
Matthew Stafford: $27M
Derek Carr: $25M
Ben Roethlisberger $23M

Obviously Jimmy G missed most of the season but those top 3- Rodgers, Ryan and Cousins combined cost their teams a whopping $91 million this year and they did not even make the playoffs.

Hmmmm......

Dak has certainly given us good value and has come to work every day for the last 3 yrs . I believe only 4 other QBs have started every game the last 3 yrs Rivers , Ryan, Wilson and Stafford.

Dak is an available leader at a very economical price . To me its the difference between having enough money to pay other positions and make the post season . Or watch an expensive talented passer try to do too much with no team around him and struggle to make 8-8

Watched us that pay one guy and go 8-8 thing enough that Im anxious to see how this experiment plays out

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers: $33.5M
Matt Ryan: $30M
Kirk Cousins: $28M
Jimmy Garoppolo: $27.5M
Matthew Stafford: $27M
Derek Carr: $25M

Tom Brady $15M plus incentives for $20M and Nick Foles $4M salary and incentives for $9M. If Wentz is $6.6M DAL needs to go the Brady way, acceptable Salary plus performance bonuses. 10 years and $150M

I'm not sure Dak would accept that, but if he did, I'd be allllll over somethin like that.