Dak vs Justin Fields

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I’m judging them as prospects..

How their careers go from here is anyone’s guess because there is a million different factors but when ranking them as prospects I had Wilson #2 and Fields #4.

The NFL agreed with me and instead of questioning me you should take my words as a learning opportunity.

aha,

he could be good. or he could be bad....got it! and the NFL agrees with you. they could be good. or they could be bad. :thumbup:

there is a lot to learn there :lmao2::lmao::laugh::omg:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
aha,

he could be good. or he could be bad....got it! and the NFL agrees with you. they could be good. or they could be bad. :thumbup:

there is a lot to learn there :lmao2::lmao::laugh::omg:

It’s not that big brain.. I was ranking draft prospects and the NFL saw things the way I did.

I ranked prospects on how their talent translates to the Pro game, just like NFL scouts did, now I’m supposed to be accountable for the million other factors after they are drafted?

You’re really laughing at that? Lol Use your brain please.

Steve007

Reaction score
fields is going to suck in this league..... we would need a strong defense to contend and then spend a first round pick on a QB and not help the defense... great idea!!!!
Fields might be a bust, but I'm really hoping that Trey lance is a bust for the 49ers

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Explain to me again exactly what he has won at any level, outside of fleecing Jerry.
69 starts in 5 seasons. 42 wins, 27 loses. 66.00% completions, 17634 yards passing, 7.7 yards per attempt. 106 TDs, 40 ints.

Playoff records of 1 win, 2 loses.
Dak’s lack of success in the playoffs is hardly his fault. It feels as if Dallas’s lack of playoff success in the last 25 years is all being held against Prescott.

leicafan

Reaction score
Hindsight is 20/20 but since Fields was available at 10 does it make overpaying Dak look worse? They could have given Dak the franchise tag and maybe trade him after drafting Fields.
We should put Fields in HOF because he is so much superior to Dak. I hear that from here.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hindsight is 20/20 but since Fields was available at 10 does it make overpaying Dak look worse? They could have given Dak the franchise tag and maybe trade him after drafting Fields.

It should have already looked atrocious to you..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Dak is a proven QB, one of the best in the league and Fields could end up a bust. Fields was available for Carolina but they traded for Sam “INT machine” Darnold who graded out as the worst QB in the entire league the past three seasons. lol The Cowboys needed an impact defensive player at number 10 not a QB.

Last edited:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The continued chorus of the ABD (anybody but Dak) crowd just will never die down. It's as if these people believe whining about a thing actually has some tangible impact. Dak is the QB of the Dallas Cowboys for the next 10 years.. If that bothers you I would strongly suggest jumping on the bandwagon of a team whose QB you do like..

That is all.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
doesnt matter, that ship has sailed !:p
we are stuck with dakster.

They could have had mac jones also, curious to see how he does in NE.
TB got trask which was smart, let him learn under brady, and in year or two he might be ready if brady leaves.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No, it makes your thread look asinine.

Hardline

Reaction score
If Jerry signed top tier free agents then I would worry more about the salary cap and Dak's contract.
Jerry didn't sign big name free agents on Dak's rookie contract.