Video: Dak wants elite money?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
So... did we win? Is it over? Minds and hearts changed?

Big_D

Reaction score
So would it appease you more if I compared Dak and Wentz's first 4 years in the league to Rodgers and Brees first 4 years?

Nope, doesn't mean a dam thing. Who won in December? If wins are a QB stat these 2 just faced off for playoff spot. How'd that go? Let me guess, it doesn't matter? lol

Swagger

Reaction score
EXTCdq1XQAIILp0
How many of them have had 5 first round picks surrounding them on offense throughout their career?

Impressive stats really for Rodgers given the longevity and having played on some awful teams - carrying their sorry ***.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How many of them have had 5 first round picks surrounding them on offense throughout their career?

Impressive stats really for Rodgers given the longevity and having played on some awful teams - carrying their sorry ***.
Jordy Nelson, Davante Adams, Randall Cobb, Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, Eddy Lacy, Aaron Jones, Jimmy Graham............awful now.....ok.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And the Rams are regretting it everyday. Just because they screwed up, we should too? You don't pay average players top money.
Rams and Eagles don't seem to be regretting it. Rams are more upset about Brandon Cooks and Todd Gurley which is proof why they are gone now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We aren't Saints,Eagles and Packer fans. What those three QBs do is meaningless.
What in the hell do those stats have to do with those fans? It wasn't comparing fans it was showing you how other quarterbacks in this league do. Because a lot of you guys are stuck only watching one team play. Stuff like this helps you understand and gauge where Dak or any other quarterback is suppose to be. Between this and Brees and Rodgers having wear and tear.....lord help them.

Big_D

Reaction score
Ahh...that means nothing but this means everything. Got it. Thanks for your contribution D.........once again offering us a outlook none of us have ever seen before.

LOL I love how you rather brag about some useless stats that still ended up getting them no where at all. Who won the last game? It makes your argument pretty weak. And the Eagles were hit hard by injuries too. Not like Dak was facing a full strength Eagles team and still nothing.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We aren't Saints,Eagles and Packer fans. What those three QBs do is meaningless.
So, if other QB's were to throw for 4,500 yards and 30 TD's, and Dak only managed 3,500 yards and 20 TD's you wouldn't say Dak is falling short of what is expected of a QB? Or does the comment about what other QBs do being meaningless only apply when Dak is doing as well as other QBs?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL I love how you rather brag about some useless stats that still ended up getting them no where at all. Who won the last game? It makes your argument pretty weak. And the Eagles were hit hard by injuries too. Not like Dak was facing a full strength Eagles team and still nothing.

This is where you fail.
I gave no argument.
I didn't brag.
I simply posted stats and let the viewer determine what it was. You were the singular person to post the Eagles game. The same person arguing this isn't a "quarterback stat" but a "team stat". But we all know with you its a Dak stat as long as its negative. And that's fine. I'm not here to argue with you or change your opinion of Dak. You are going to feel how you feel. All I can do is bring you information. You chose to do with it what you want.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So, if other QB's were to throw for 4,500 yards and 30 TD's, and Dak only managed 3,500 yards and 20 TD's you wouldn't say Dak is falling short of what is expected of a QB? Or does the comment about what other QBs do being meaningless only apply when Dak is doing as well as other QBs?

They'd do exactly what they did two years ago. He's "dink and Dak" and can't throw for over 200 yards. Now when he throws for 400 its "empty stats" lol.

Big_D

Reaction score
This is where you fail.
I gave no argument.
I didn't brag.
I simply posted stats and let the viewer determine what it was. You were the singular person to post the Eagles game. The same person arguing this isn't a "quarterback stat" but a "team stat". But we all know with you its a Dak stat as long as its negative. And that's fine. I'm not here to argue with you or change your opinion of Dak. You are going to feel how you feel. All I can do is bring you information. You chose to do with it what you want.

Your comparison was a huge reach and again it doesn't account for a loss that was pretty sad with their season on the line. But he won 13 games as a rookie so lets see how we can pad his numbers with that after an 8 win season and a monumental collapse. lol That's worth every penny!

Swagger

Reaction score
Jordy Nelson, Davante Adams, Randall Cobb, Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, Eddy Lacy, Aaron Jones, Jimmy Graham............awful now.....ok.
Jordy was good and Adams has been good but neither have been first team all pros at any point. Driver barely played with Rodgers.
Lacy...come on you must be trolling.
Jimmy Graham! The Walking hospital since he left the Saints. Oh my. Aaron Jones is good but they just drafted a second round running back. He's seemingly no Zeke in their eyes. Cobb has been decent when healthy but nothing special. The Cowboys oline has been on another level past 5 years any time Beluga went down which has been every season -Rodgers had eyes coming out the side of his head. Their defense has been so poor bar a couple of seasons including when they beat Dallas with lorry drivers in their secondary in the post season of 2016. Rodgers has at least reached the NFC Championship game when given some sort of defense.

The examples I'm thinking of include the season Rodgers threw the hail Marys against Detroit and then Arizona (re the latter the initial pass on 4th down in his own end zone to start off the drive wasn't too shabby either) before losing in OT because their woeful defense didn't give him the chance to win the game. And yes the receivers catching those balls were not exactly first rounders...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Your comparison was a huge reach and again it doesn't account for a loss that was pretty sad with their season on the line. But he won 13 games as a rookie so lets see how we can pad his numbers with that after an 8 win season and a monumental collapse. lol That's worth every penny!

Genuine question. What's your issue with Dak? It clearly seems personal......what's the issue?I usually don't ask this until I people going to extreme lengths to discredit him.