Video: Dak wants elite money?

kskboys

Reaction score
I understand it too. Trust I get not wanting to pay him. Hell I can come up with reasons for not wanting to pay him.....but on this site the reason not to pay him is because "he's a bum". There's no healthy discussion here on the topic because feelings are hurt. A lot of these guys dislike Dak because they blame him for why Romo is out of the league when that is not the case.
Most good posters stay away from the Dak arguments because they are incredibly stupid. You've got a small number on both sides who spew the same ol' crapp continuously that ruin any attempt at any good discussion points. That's why you're seeing what you're seeing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Most good posters stay away from the Dak arguments because they are incredibly stupid. You've got a small number on both sides who spew the same ol' crapp continuously that ruin any attempt at any good discussion points. That's why you're seeing what you're seeing.
Good point as well.

I already know a lot of them are trolling to get people riled up. I get sucked in myself.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If I said Dak should get 27 mill a year would people be good with it?
I think many would and in 2017 27 mill a year was the highest contract but today would not be considered being paid as elite. Dak is looking for a big contract yet within a year to 2 years this contract would hardly be called elite. Get it while you can

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
If Dak has a similar or same season as last year and we make the playoffs they have to change their avatar to a picture of Dak and in their signature admit they were wrong. For one month. If not and I’m wrong. I change my picture to whatever they say and my signature to what they say for a month. I think it’s fair.
Dallas can easily make the playoff if the NFC East sucks again. They need to win at least 2 playoff games in a season IMO for any wager to be worth while.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Its unfathomable as to how “fans” can defend his play against these good teams

Saints
Packers
Bills
Pats

4 passing TDs against these teams
I’m just curious. Before this past season. Do you have his stats against winning teams? Because it blows your argument out of the water brother. He was above 50 percent in winning percentage against winning teams until this last season. And the whole team quit last year. It’s not all on him.

conner01

Reaction score
Oh look. Another Dak thread. I can post highlights. There’s much more. I’ll offer you the same wager as everyone else. If Dak has the same season as last year and we make the playoffs you change your avatar to a picture of Dak. And your signature to something regarding being wrong about Dak. If I lose. You choose my avatar and what I write in my signature. Put your money where your mouth is.
There should be a $1.00 fee on Dak post
We could solve world hunger

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I’m just curious. Before this past season. Do you have his stats against winning teams? Because it blows your argument out of the water brother. He was above 50 percent in winning percentage against winning teams until this last season. And the whole team quit last year. It’s not all on him.
It actually doesnt blow anything out of the water

We have been through this ad-nauseam on here. All i get is a bunch of excuses as to why Dak underperforms in these games

And thats what we are doing now? Disregarding whole seasons? Lol

kskboys

Reaction score
Ad nauseum. Perfect description. Along w/ cherry picking, skewing, misrepresenting, and poor evaluations and assessments. Abounding.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You notice how they never ONCE mentioned his record against winning teams before last year? Now its their crutch. And even as their crutch.......his record is still just as good as everyone else's after a down year in that regard.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

We have been through this ad-nauseam on here. All i get is a bunch of excuses as to why Dak underperforms in these games

And since you were saying Andy Dalton is a better quarterback than Dak I'm guessing his stats blow everyone out of the water too?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
uh, excuse me. Didn’t Aikman play against Super Bowl and Championship teams ? Aikman played against some pretty elite defenses in the course of his career, including cornerbacks like Deon. Dak has trouble against regular season teams with records above .500. So once again, Daktards with their butt hurt trot out empty or misleading statistics to prop up their boy. Let’s compare stats when Dak plays against elite, championship caliber defenses. I think Aikman’s stats are for a much bigger body of work. And while you’re talking comparisons, why don’t you compare Dak and David Carr’s accuracy displays during the Super Bowl weekend. Sheesh.

Gee you want to use some things let me use another. Aikman's rookie season the Cowboys went 1-15 Prescott went 13-3 as a rookie. Here's what you just happened to overlook with you rant. Aikman's completion percentages each year were what they were against ALL the teams the Cowboys played each season. Now unless you're saying that Aikman and the Cowboys only played against championship teams all season long your post season rant is meaningless. In you hatred for Prescott your mind just can't around the REAL FACT that Prescott has a better completion percentage than Aikman had.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Who cares what the Diva wants. Keep in mind Dallas picked up a capable veteran qb w/talent, whom the new staff can become familiar with over the next year. That hasn’t existed since Romo was cut in '17, and it certainly hasn’t helped in negotiations with high and mighty Dak. Make no mistake, if this dance with Dak drags and gets nastier, Andy will factor into some of the closed door conversations.

He’s not a talentless hack. Call him what you will, but Dalton managed three Pro Bowl nods and took a moribund Cincinnati franchise to the playoffs his first five years in the league. If Cowboys fans were paying attention to Cincinnati, they’d know Dalton was ultimately undercut by a cheap team owner, who let his QB’s top-level offensive line get poached into oblivion following the '16 season.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Not at all. But you’re disregarding 3 seasons where he was above 50 percent winning percentage against winning teams. So I asked the question

kevm3

Reaction score
Who cares what the Diva wants. Keep in mind Dallas picked up a capable veteran qb w/talent, whom the new staff can become familiar with over the next year. That hasn’t existed since Romo was cut in '17, and it certainly hasn’t helped in negotiations with high and mighty Dak. Make no mistake, if this dance with Dak drags and gets nastier, Andy will factor into some of the closed door conversations.

He’s not a talentless hack. Call him what you will, but Dalton managed three Pro Bowl nods and took a moribund Cincinnati franchise to the playoffs his first five years in the league. If Cowboys fans were paying attention to Cincinnati, they’d know Dalton was ultimately undercut by a cheap team owner, who let his QB’s top-level offensive line get poached into oblivion following the '16 season.

Andy Dalton hasn't won a playoff game all his years in the league, so I'm curious as to how he is the solution at qb? Andy gets excused because of a cheap owner, but Dak doesn't get excused due to a meddling owner whose fielded teams for 20 years prior to Dak arriving that hasn't gotten out of the second round of the playoffs?