Video: Dak wants elite money?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

And you do that?

Against winning teams?

SdE5CP1.png

#DontpayDak

Pretty funny that the first highlights in that video were from a game where he passed for a career-high 463 yards. They cherry picked the bad plays. lol Too bad they didn’t include the highlights of Aaron Jones running all over our defense for 4 touchdowns. The highlights against Minnesota he passed for 397 yards and had a terrific game. He passed for three TDs and had a passer rating of 101.4. Once again they cherry picked the bad plays. What a joke!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Your stat is ridiculous comparing QBs that have been in the league since the mid 00s. The fact that Brees and Rodgers have those records after over a decade of starting in the NFL is far more telling than a QB who has similar win rate while starting for 4 seasons.

Compare Dak to other QBs in the same time frame. You had Wentz, now do it for ALL other QBs.

Of course, the other side of this discussion is that if you do those comparisons, you must take into consideration that Dak has played for a very talented Cowboy team, for he most part. Most of the QBs Dak would be compared to, recently, haven't because of where they were drafted etc.

I don't really have a problem just comparing according to wins but if we do that, you gotta include post season because lets face it, that's the reason we even play regular season games. It's about winning Championships so I think you gotta also look at that.

JMO

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You can cherry pick bad plays from every great QB that’s ever played the game from Joe Montana, Tom Brady to Pat Mahomes. Nothing but a hate agenda. Some of you need to go find a QB you like and support that team.

Big_D

Reaction score

First off wins aren't a QB stat. Secondly this doesn't account for years and years of QB wear and tear? lol But I'm sure Dak's numbers won't dip 15 years into it WOW he's just as good as Rodgers and Brees. LOL Comparing Daks 60 games to those playing a couple hundred plus playoff games. Not too ridiculous. This stat is really out in left field. Some are trying a little too hard.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
You can cherry pick bad plays from every great QB that’s ever played the game from Joe Montana, Tom Brady to Pat Mahomes. Nothing but a hate agenda. Some of you need to go find a QB you like and support that team.

At this point, Dak isn’t on the team and not our QB.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
At this point, Dak isn’t on the team and not our QB.

At this point he’s franchised under the exclusive franchise tag and is locked up as our QB for next season.

Big_D

Reaction score
In the NFL they are, QBs have a W/L record and are judged by it.

It's crap. You bring up Philly and it's a team game. lol So right off the bat this stat is skewed. He had a golden opportunity to win that game and make the playoffs, now we're going to compare him to Brees and Rodgers. Too funny!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's crap. You bring up Philly and it's a team game. lol So right off the bat this stat is skewed. He had a golden opportunity to win that game and make the playoffs, now we're going to compare him to Brees and Rodgers. Too funny!

Where did I compare him to Brees and Aaron Rodgers? It’s a team game but it’s a QB driven league.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
my understanding is he needs to sign and show up?

He’s still a member of the Cowboys even if he doesn’t sign and show up. If he doesn’t sign and show up he’ll be sitting out the rest of the season. He can’t sign with anyone else unless he’s released.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

His percentage versus winning teams is being compared to Brees and Rodgers but they’ve played against a lot more winning teams over their careers. We’ll see where Dak stacks up against them in another 9 years.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
First off wins aren't a QB stat. Secondly this doesn't account for years and years of QB wear and tear? lol But I'm sure Dak's numbers won't dip 15 years into it WOW he's just as good as Rodgers and Brees. LOL Comparing Daks 60 games to those playing a couple hundred plus playoff games. Not too ridiculous. This stat is really out in left field. Some are trying a little too hard.
Some are just letting their Dak hate cloud their comprehension. It’s not about saying he’s better than anyone. It’s about gauging where he’s at and where he should be. I like how y’all skim over Wentz and jump straight to Brees and Rodgers. I guess Wentz been in the league too long huh?

Funny how it changes when wins is a team stat but losses are on Dak. Ha!

HellCrowe

Reaction score
He’s still a member of the Cowboys even if he doesn’t sign and show up. If he doesn’t sign and show up he’ll be sitting out the rest of the season. He can’t sign with anyone else unless he’s released.

Makes sense. Well, on your note, will you support whoever the starting QB is? Whether that’s Dalton or Dak?