Dak was better than Allen against the Ravens

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Yup. Moved the ball better. More offense. Allen at least has a running back and nobody as bad as Guyton has looked in the last 2 games. Tho I'm not writing him off just yet.

Also Dak had an egregious CD fumble and a Guyton holding penalty which offsetted a pass interference we drew at the 2 yard line. It wasn't Dak's fault he had 2 TDs taken off. Allen had a few drops tho but definitely less ineptitude around him overall.

So yup, Dak was better. Explain this away haters.
In junk time. Empty calories.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yup. Moved the ball better. More offense. Allen at least has a running back and nobody as bad as Guyton has looked in the last 2 games. Tho I'm not writing him off just yet.

Also Dak had an egregious CD fumble and a Guyton holding penalty which offsetted a pass interference we drew at the 2 yard line. It wasn't Dak's fault he had 2 TDs taken off. Allen had a few drops tho but definitely less ineptitude around him overall.

Here is my explanation.

If the Bills GM called me today drunk and said he’d trade Allen for Prescott, I’d send the paperwork into the NFL league office as fast as I could.

CWR

Reaction score
The Texans before Nico and Tank were a 4 win team which sort of proves my point. Kincaid is a league average TE. Most teams have a Kincaid. Cowboys version is called Ferguson. Shakir is properly rated because he has 10 receptions on 20 targets and he is their best option, which for a slot receiver is terrible. Basically take Lamb off the Cowboys and suddenly their weaponry is comparable which, considering how bad the weapons behind Lamb look, really says all that needs to be said about them.
I don't mean before they got there. I mean when the 2023 season started people were saying the same thing about their weapons.

It wasn't a lack of talent, they just hadn't gotten established yet.

I also think Ferguson and Kincaid are going to be much better than league average. Take away Lamb and we have and old RB, old wr2 and a 4th in Tolbert.

The Bills have an excellent 2nd round rb, a 1st round TE, and a 2nd round WR, all are at the beginning of their careers. That's potential Dallas doesn't have.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
K, this hater will ask if you paid attention to our 4th quarter. We did nothing up until then, and even a Pop Warner team can have success vs the Ravens late in the game. If you want the real Dak haters to come out to play don't post such nonsense as this
This could be the best piece of advice this whole year. Unfortunately DDS is real and this kind of logic won't make sense to some.

Adreme

Reaction score
I don't mean before they got there. I mean when the 2023 season started people were saying the same thing about their weapons.

It wasn't a lack of talent, they just hadn't gotten established yet.

I also think Ferguson and Kincaid are going to be much better than league average. Take away Lamb and we have and old RB, old wr2 and a 4th in Tolbert.

The Bills have an excellent 2nd round rb, a 1st round TE, and a 2nd round WR, all are at the beginning of their careers. That's potential Dallas doesn't have.
Neither one of them (Ferguson and Kincaid) are going to be in the same league as the top 3 right now. They are going to be in that camp of 15-20 other guys who every team thinks is a top 5 TE but are honestly interchangeable and will produce depending on the QB/system. Im not talking about 3 years from now, I am talking about right now, because right now is when the games are played. Right now Cooks is basically interchangable with their 2nd round pick and their WR struggles with catching the ball on a consistent basis (gee that sounds familiar). The Bills players MIGHT become good but they also might not as that is how draft picks work, but right now they are not good. Right now I am being generous to say the 2nd round pick is on the same level as Cooks.

LovinItAll

Reaction score

Dak had either the 2nd or 3rd best QB RTG for the week.

Steve007

Reaction score

LOL, so the Cowboys had the better loser.