Dak was great tonight

stiletto

Reaction score
Jumping the Gun on that one. A Franchise QB pulls out that win. Not saying Dak can’t be the guy, but a Franchise QB and 35+ Million QB Win’s that one.

The fact is, no matter which way you swing it. Dak had his chance to win that game on the last Drive and he couldn’t do it.

You are assuming he wasn't executing the calls played by the Offensive Coordinator then and the coaches had no impact and Dak made up the stupid plays himself. LOL It's only Franchise QB ever if it works...

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Jumping the Gun on that one. A Franchise QB pulls out that win. Not saying Dak can’t be the guy, but a Franchise QB and 35+ Million QB Win’s that one.

The fact is, no matter which way you swing it. Dak had his chance to win that game on the last Drive and he couldn’t do it.
No I’m not jumping it at all.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
This game is the clearest example there is that:

1) It was never Dak that was the problem here. Ok... maybe in 2017 he had many rookie moments, but that's not exactly hard to fathom the definition of the word "rookie," right? He's not going back there anymore, so whatever at this point.

2) We've never had a QB issue here. Roger, Aikman, Romo, and now Dak... 4/5 of our history never included a QB problem with it. The other 1/5 maybe but still.... outside of maybe Green Bay and San Francisco, we've been extremely fortunate most of our history with QBs.

But I'm with what some of you are saying that a loss diminishes Dak's effort tonight even if it wasn't his fault. But on a night like this where we pissed away such a great game where we played well enough to win making a top 10 ranked pass defense look silly, I really don't feel like having a Dak argument positive or negative, so I'm just gonna put this to rest and you can all waste yourself pointlessly arguing to death the rest of the night about Dak.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Let me remind the board that this guy wanted Dak's head in the off-season because he was caught kissing a women in a club---

Stop seriously responding to his BS.

Dak could literally be the best QB in the NFL and this "fan" would cry and complain about Dak not completing 100% of his passes.

I am about 95% sure why he dislikes Dak so much but I am not going to go there at the moment. But serious posters really need to ignore him now.

No, I wanted Dak’s “head” for being irresponsible with a dog and getting his neighbor injured.

Nice try

HungryLion

Reaction score
I apologize if I offended anybody.

honestly I am so mind boggling frustrated by this loss I can hardly stand it.

I want that incompetent moron coach on the sideline gone so bad I can hardly see straight when I think about it.

btw we can all argue about the QB until the cows come home.

Garret will just ruin the next one anyway if he is still around. And that’s a guarantee.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Typical slow start and then he carried us. Cant ask for much more from your QB.
His refined & honed throwing mechanic's ,both in the physical & probably moreso in that mental aspect of decisive commitment in pulling trigger/ dropping the hammer to his intended targets are impressively phenomenal, as compared to his initial first two seasons since turning pro ( or in any 3 of our prior seasonal losses thus far,for that matter)

Reactions: CWR

khiladi

Reaction score
Our defense played like crap, but Dak played great. It has nothing to do with their young corner playing awful, who isn’t their starter as far as I know, and their defense playing like crap and not being able to get pressure for example.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The reality is you have to look at how defenses game plan against this team.

You think of Romo was sitting back there, the Vikings even with Zeke would have put an additional defender in the box all day long and leave their CBs on islands with Cooper and Gallup all day.

please..
You think the Pats are going to play us the same way?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
...in the first quarter. He also missed a crucial read late in the 4th. Heck, he got incredibly lucky in the first quarter when he threw the ball directlu to the defender and the defender dropped it - it would have been 21-0 if he caught it

The game was only over an hour ago. Why are you pretending you forgot already?
I haven't re-watched it, but at the time, it seemed to me that Jarwin should've come back to that ball instead of just waiting on it.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I apologize if I offended anybody.

honestly I am so mind boggling frustrated by this loss I can hardly stand it.

I want that incompetent moron coach on the sideline gone so bad I can hardly see straight when I think about it.

btw we can all argue about the QB until the cows come home.

Garret will just ruin the next one anyway if he is still around. And that’s a guarantee.
:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

acer941

Reaction score
Dak can never be fed up with Garrett, because Garrett is the reason he retained the starting job costing us three years of a SB window in the process.

Wasting the Great years of the O-Line, Sean Lee, Zeke & now the Defensive players.

It’s hard to keep the Core of a team together especially after you pay the QB. Look at the Seahawks and their legion of Boom after Wilson got paid.

Zeke’s good years may already be behind him.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score

dumb take

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Oh he could have, but they decided to run Zeke twice in a row.