Dak winner, Wentz loser

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
It has nothing to do with coaching. His biggest issues relate to innate abilities he just doesn't have.

Again, teams have made do with worse. He has proven that they can win with him, isn't pretty but a win is a win regardless of how you get it.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Right and how many people were ready to jettison him? How many where referring to him as trash and garbage? See the point here is that words do mean things and in this case it is quite telling the amount of hate leveled a Dak the person.

IT STARTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER HE DROPPED THE BALL!

Again, pretending this didn't happen is ridiculous. Hell, I remember people bringing up him losing a championship in college and saying he didn't have the gene to win big games....

Romo was probably the most controversial player in sports the last decade. Plenty of people said it was time to move on from him very early on....

How old are you?

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Spoiler alert:

Wentz isn't (and probably never will be) a Cowboys QB so to vie for his services in a Cowboys jersey is utterly pointless. If you care this much about defending Wentz, you should probably become an Eagles fan.

Dre11

Reaction score
No. I have not. I have criticized the QB amd coach. Barely said anything about Jerry, and certainly haven't whined about the team in general. What fantasy are you living in?

Oh you did.

Doomsay

Reaction score
No, it isn't a fact. It's your opinion. While I get you seem confused into thinking it is fact, it really isn't.
You need to circa 2018 adjust - nobody gets through the playoffs with a mediocre check down QB in this era without a peak Seattle / Ravens / Bears defense.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
IT STARTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER HE DROPPED THE BALL!

Again, pretending this didn't happen is ridiculous. Hell, I remember people bringing up him losing a championship in college and saying he didn't have the gene to win big games....

Romo was probably the most controversial player in sports the last decade. Plenty of people said it was time to move on from him very early on....

How old are you?

Nope, they bashed his play sure. Don't recall anyone not once referring to him as trash or anything else that's been leveled against Dak. You can choose to hide behind euphemisms but at the end of the day this level of irrational hatred against him? Is just that irrational hatred.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Right and how many people were ready to jettison him? How many where referring to him as trash and garbage? See the point here is that words do mean things and in this case it is quite telling the amount of hate leveled a Dak the person.
If someone truly thought Romo sucked, then garbage and trash would be acceptable terms to use. Their opinions would be wrong, but those words would be acceptable ways to express them.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
If someone truly thought Romo sucked, then garbage and trash would be acceptable terms to use. Their opinions would be wrong, but those words would be acceptable ways to express them.
Really? Referring to people as garbage and trash but hey we are talking about the player not the person even though they are one and the same.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Nope, they bashed his play sure. Don't recall anyone not once referring to him as trash or anything else that's been leveled against Dak. You can choose to hide behind euphemisms but at the end of the day this level of irrational hatred against him? Is just that irrational hatred.

WRONG.

I'm not playing this revisionist history with you. If you want to talk about a 3 year window, many people wanted Romo gone after the vacation in 2007 and the Giants loss...

We're done. Play dumb with someone else.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
WRONG.

I'm not playing this revisionist history with you. If you want to talk about a 3 year window, many people wanted Romo gone after the vacation in 2007 and the Giants loss...

We're done. Play dumb with someone else.

Okay, again, who referred to him as trash or attacked him personally? A lot was made over his vacation but outright targeting of his person? Never saw it once.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Really? Referring to people as garbage and trash but hey we are talking about the player not the person even though they are one and the same.
Yes, referring to someone *as a player* is perfectly acceptable. It just means they suck. Not too complicated.

Who has attacked Dak as a person? I have not seen anyone do that.

MojaveJT

Reaction score

What? You can call someone’s play on the field trash. That has nothing to do with what they do off of it. NOT one and the same.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Spoiler alert:

Wentz isn't (and probably never will be) a Cowboys QB so to vie for his services in a Cowboys jersey is utterly pointless. If you care this much about defending Wentz, you should probably become an Eagles fan.

Thats what im saying... I cant believe people are defending the rival QB like this lol

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Difficult how? He doesn't throw a ton of picks. So far don't see a game we lost because he made a boneheaded play.

He's lucky on the picks. He takes a lot of bad sacks and fumbles. Doesn't help the team move the ball well. Lack of ability restricts the run game. That makes it difficult.