Dak winner, Wentz loser

CCBoy

Reaction score
Wrong. Wentz gets credit for the Super Bowl which is exactly why he has a Super Bowl ring....

I've already showed you where he ranks when factoring in MORE than raw stats, I've already explained to you the "lack of a clutch gene" - you're just off base and you're losing.

NEXT!
I seriously doubt that many are buying into your quasi moto routine. One takes the whole book, not just the bad chapters of the work...even those are growing and improving.

The Eagles are badly injured, but don't just rewrite to cover those up!!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
You went to Cal Poly, peasant. You’re so far beneath me.

You’re also beneath anyone who knows that the point of football is to win the game. I’m so sorry that your favorite team is on the brink of 1st place!!! LOL clown.

Lol, enjoy your career in shipping and receiving!

CCBoy

Reaction score
I am looking at career stats, I'm telling you to see how the QBs progressed. Is Dak playing at the level he played at his rookie season? Yes or no?

No? That's not a good thing....

Wentz went from an up and down rookie season to an MVP favorite in 2017. He's also playing at a high level this year on a team riddled with injuries...

Dak is playing with a top 10 defense and we are at .500.

Straight up, you a Philadelphia fan or a Dallas fan? I think that the burn barrel buddies at least have a team loyalty!:facepalm:

Johnny23

Reaction score
Somebody ask the copy and paste boy, the one who has fantasies about how our team is run on a daily basis and then bores us with his hallucinations here, if he'd rather have Carson Wentz or Dak Prescott as his QB.

It's a simple question. And it's even for the entire forum. Is there anyone reading this that would actually rather have the sack of crap that trots out with the number 4 on this team?

Reveal yourself. So I can laugh at you. Like I laughed at you when you thought he was the MVP in 2016 only to see your looks of confusion the next season when you realized how little you understand the game.
Honestly I don't want either. I wish that Jerry would have had the foresight to take the chance on Drew Brees that Mickey Lumas and Tom Benson did ij New Orleans. To be completely honest.

Nav22

Reaction score
So you’re a DeVry success story or were you just looking into all your options before settling in the box lifting gig?
Hahahahaa nice job editing your post 5+ minutes later. Looks like I struck a nerve.

Cal Poly SLO kids are so ****ing stupid. Some things never change.

Nav22

Reaction score
Looooool, the internet everyone!

Where you can be anyone you want be!
Hahahahaa a Stanford grad is like a unicorn where you’re from, isn’t it?

Did your parents attend college? Or are you the 1st mediocre loser to end the cycle of complete failures?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Hahahahaa nice job editing your post 5+ minutes later. Looks like I struck a nerve.

:)...easy fella' Atlantic or Pacific tours?

I was at the USAFA with Ben Martin, our Head Coach. Just before Bill Parcells coached there...

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Says the guy “Hahahhahahaahaa.”

Now I got you lying “uhhhhhhh.....I went to Stanford!?!?”

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Hahahahaa a Stanford grad is like a unicorn where you’re from, isn’t it?

Did your parents attend college? Or are you the 1st mediocre loser to end the cycle of complete failures?

Nah, I live in the Bay Area and work with Stanford grads. They all have certain hallmarks of intelligence.

You haven’t shown that.

Seriously, my original comment was based on your frankly dumb attempt at football analysis. You got your feelings hurt and now you’re up lying on the internet...shook.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Nah, I live in the Bay Area and work with Stanford grads. They all have certain hallmarks of intelligence.

You haven’t shown that.

Seriously, my original comment was based on your frankly dumb attempt at football analysis. You got your feelings hurt and now you’re up lying on the internet...shook.

No, you came in insulting Dak after a pair of wins...you really sophisticated as is being claimed?

CCBoy

Reaction score
So you’re a DeVry success story or were you just looking into all your options before settling in the box lifting gig?

This is nothing less than troll music from the burn barrel buddy bunch. As if it was started by him for what, a pair of wins?