Dak winner, Wentz loser

Nav22

Reaction score
Lol, this can be resolved real quick.
”Real quick”?????? Hahahahahahah it’s truly adorable how you’re such an uneducated piece of garbage.

I’d explain the irony of a mediocre person who proudly displays the logo of their mediocre alma mater complaining about an NFL QB who they view as mediocre, but you’re far too “SLO” to pick up on that.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes Wentz was horrific and while many other QBs have taken their lumps in the SuperDome, they also have the 2nd worse pass defense in the league. Wentz didn't even put up a fight, their offense only crossed the Saints 40 yd line twice, one was the last drive of the game then he threw his 3rd INT.

Not any more. They are 27th now. KC is now in the 31 spot. Hmm......why are the 2 best offenses in the NFL so bad at pass defense? Pass defense as a stat doesn't usually tell the whole story. Since New Orleans and KC are usually well ahead on the score board.their opponents have no choice but to get pass happy and the meaningless yards add up. Dak is going to struggle against them too.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Another excuse made for Wentz. "He doesn't have a run game". So, then we have another example of how not having a run game is used to excuse a QB who isn't Dak. As well as proof of how if Wentz had a top running game and a great RB, that it wouldn't be used to diminish any great stats or wins he manages to get with a great RB.

Where as having an top RB is used against Dak to say he really isn't great and that it's the running game and all other factors except for Dak, for the reason he has a great game or for any wins the Cowboys have with him as QB. Every QB could use a consistent running game to help keep the pressure off of them, just keeps mind boggling me with the double standards used to trash Dak, while it's used to praise other QBs.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
It's gonna be another rough week in Philly. A great pic by the Philly paper with Wentz assuming the position :lmao2:

DsVidPPWwAAelx3.jpg
SIR, this is a family friendly site.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Not any more. They are 27th now. KC is now in the 31 spot. Hmm......why are the 2 best offenses in the NFL so bad at pass defense? Pass defense as a stat doesn't usually tell the whole story. Since New Orleans and KC are usually well ahead on the score board.their opponents have no choice but to get pass happy and the meaningless yards add up. Dak is going to struggle against them too.

While it doesn't tell the whole story, Wentz couldn't even pad meaningless stats in garbage time. KC and NO defenses have scored points that force teams to pass more often, but their pass defenses were not very good to start the year and let teams move the ball. Both teams defenses, pass rush in particular, have gotten better as the season has gone on though. The only chance we have against the Saints is to do similar to what we did with the Falcons, turn it into an ugly game. Establish the run game and keep Zeke involved in the short passing game, orchestrate long methodical drives, take what their defense gives us in the passing game and keep Brees off the field as much as possible. On Defense, stop the run, keep everything in front of us, don't let them get deep, get pressure and force them into short throws and limit their YAC.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
”Real quick”?????? Hahahahahahah it’s truly adorable how you’re such an uneducated piece of garbage.

I’d explain the irony of a mediocre person who proudly displays the logo of their mediocre alma mater complaining about an NFL QB who they view as mediocre, but you’re far too “SLO” to pick up on that.

:lmao:

Aaaaaaaand, predictably you punk out, lol.

Why?

Because you're lying.

"Ugh, ughhh, I went to..........Stanford!?!? Yeah, Stanford, that's it!. I went there!"

Game. Set. Match

Nav22

Reaction score
Lool, that's what I thought.

Punked out.

"Ugh, ughhh, I went to Stanford!?!? Yeah, Stanford, that's it!"
“Real quick!”

“Be anyone you want be!”

Hallmarks of a SLO education and a 5th grade reading level. I don’t need proof from you, bum.
:laugh:

erod

Reaction score
Will you be happy if we beat New Orleans? I'm not asking for a prediction. I just wonder about some of you. Your loyalty seems to lie in wanting Dak to fail even if it means the Cowboys do too.
We don't want Dak to fail. Quite the contrary. If he does, it's going to be a long, long time before this team is a contender.

It's just recognizing the reality of the situation. This team remains stuck in mediocrity until the QB position is truly legitimate.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Risen lines in Philly.

Loves Wentz.

Hates Dak.

Hates the entire Jones family.

Hates Will McClay.

Hates anybody on CZ that says anything positive about the Cowboys.

Yet somehow he has convinced some people on CZ that he is a Cowboys fan.

Some people come here, go full troll and get banned in a short period of time.

Risen plays the long game in regards to trolling Cowboys fans.

Imagine how much satisfaction an Eagles fan gets when Cowboys fans on a Cowboys message board give him likes.

Notice the lack of an answer to my question.

Hey copy and paste boy, take a break from your Cowboys fiction and answer. Who do you want QBing your team? Wentz or Dak?

Wentz? Or Dak?

Carefully paste your response here _________.

I don't "line" in Philly. I don't even live in Philly. I haven't lived a day of my life in Philadelphia. Strive to have a clue of what you're talking about.

I hang my head in shame for hating the Jones family. Oh wait, no I don't. I'm a fan with a clue and realize the cancer that family is to this team. There's a reason why they don't win anymore.

Any intelligent Cowboys fan by this point hates that family and their involvement with this team. The rest are just cheerleaders.

You may have a problem with that because you're a fiction guy. You like the Land of Make Believe. Where Jerry gets briefed on personnel moves so he doesn't sound clueless to the media.

But this is non-fiction. Reality. Like copy and pasting, you struggle with that.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
“Real quick!”

“Be anyone you want be!”

Hallmarks of a SLO education and a 5th grade reading level. I don’t need proof from you, bum.

"I don't need proof"

TRANSLATION: "I can't........"

What's next Navs?

Are you an astronaut for a living?

:lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
What's next Navs?

Your inferiority complex is cute.

“Nuh-uh!! Prove it!” That’s actually flattering.

Nobody will EVER ask you to prove that you went to the mediocre state school near Pismo Beach. LOL!!

Reactions: Ken

Nav22

Reaction score
Notice the lack of an answer to my question.

Hey copy and paste boy, take a break from your Cowboys fiction and answer. Who do you want QBing your team? Wentz or Dak?

Wentz? Or Dak?

Carefully paste your response here _________.

I don't "line" in Philly. I don't even live in Philly. I haven't lived a day of my life in Philadelphia. Strive to have a clue of what you're talking about.

I hang my head in shame for hating the Jones family. Oh wait, no I don't. I'm a fan with a clue and realize the cancer that family is to this team. There's a reason why they don't win anymore.

Any intelligent Cowboys fan by this point hates that family and their involvement with this team. The rest are just cheerleaders.

You may have a problem with that because you're a fiction guy. You like the Land of Make Believe. Where Jerry gets briefed on personnel moves so he doesn't sound clueless to the media.

But this is non-fiction. Reality. Like copy and pasting, you struggle with that.
Wentz has worse numbers and a worse record than Dak.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Reality.

Nav22

Reaction score
"I don't need proof"

TRANSLATION: "I can't........"

What's next Navs?

Hey look, the SLO troglodyte needed more time again!

Another edit after 5+ minutes??? Wow! I’ve really struck a nerve with this uneducated trash bag!

Reactions: Ken