Twitter: Dak working hard on technique & passing for 3rd year in a row

black label

Reaction score
You should work harder on the treadmill.
giphy.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I am the biggest Dak supporter in all of Cowboys nation, but he simply isn't nimble enough in the pocket with his feet. Do you want some reality tissues? Relative to the better QB's he has heavy feet. He is a big guy. Stepping up in the pocket is his biggest weakness and knowing when to take off through the pocket. Maybe his feet are a part of that, maybe they aren't. Part of the lack of running is Dak's fault as he doesn't step through the pocket and pick up yards when the play is covered like he should. A lack or true running plays for the QB is the other.
I agree with all of the above but I don't think those flaws have anything to do with his feet or how he's built.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
And you had any doubts that 2 weeks after the season ended that both wouldn't be just fine? The band aid came off those two a long time ago.

A month or so ago he refused to throw a football at some event when asked. Yeah I was slightly concerned he might have damaged it when trying to be a hero the last few weeks of the season...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Each Prescott thread presents an opportunity for some members to take repetitively redundant cracks at Romo.

Each Romo thread presents an opportunity for some members to take repetitively redundant cracks at Prescott.

Vicious cycle.
The video I posted of Romo WAS NOT to make fun of him. Instead, it was to show visual comparisons of how even Romo used to make some terrible throws and mistakes at times just as Dak does. I addressed it to the poster who fallaciously attacked Dak by stating Dak was severely lacking and couldn't make those around him better. Well, if that were true, what would that poster say about the video of Romo committing just as much bad mistakes and costing games?

RoboQB

Reaction score
He needs to work smarter, not harder.
The footwork is just awful.
A cannon for an arm would cover that flaw.
He has adequate arm strength but will
never be confused for Mahomes.

Like him, or not, he's going to be our guy
So, I'm rooting for him to take a big leap in the fine points
of his position.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
You mean he isn't working on his golf game all off season?

LOL -- that's probably fair to say. There still exists the question as to whether or not he can maintain the consistency needed to truly be "elite." The fact that he and his agent have seen fit to have made it necessary to be afforded an extremely generous contract is very questionable, imo. Let's be reasonable.

Last edited: