Dak you ain't getting Mahomes money

AtomicDog

Reaction score
I Dont really Understand the Dak hate. The guy has over-produced for where he was drafted and he saved us from the probable decline after Romo. Sometimes feel like we deserve Chad Hutchinson again to see how things could be.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The one thing that I have learned from this board is there are so many football agents, general managers, players and coaches on this board posting. The Joneses need to hire some of these guys.

This board has produced as many conference title game appearances as the Jones boys, since it's inception.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Goff did nothing. He just a long for the ride.

The biggest favor he did for his team was be on a rookie contract.

Now that he is paid he will just bring that team down.

IMO.. Dak > Goff

As mediocre as Dak is at least he is a warrior on the football field.

Dak is a warrior but the Qb position doesn't need a LB. Goff has been statistically among the best QBs in football over the past 3 years and he's won big games. Is LA a better team using his money to pay more guys, sure. What team isn't better off paying their Qb cheaply and spreading the money over the rest of the roster?. It worked in LA, Philly, Seattle, and now KC. It hasn't worked in Dallas b/c Dak has been inconsistent.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Daks worst nightmare just occurred. Dak you can't come close to Mahomes or Wilson's money now. Settle on Goff and Wentz. Still not a bad deal.
Patrick Mahomes sucked yesterday. He put up a Hail Mary in the fourth quarter. Just like his buddy Aaron Rodgers. . San Francisco lost that game Chiefs didn’t win it

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We watched a superior team lose to an elite QB on a Rookie deal...

Why do these teams get stupid with paying mediocre QBs.. Will they ever learn their lesson?
Did you actually watch Mahomes yesterday he was horrible. Other than a Hail Mary. He was average

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak is a warrior but the Qb position doesn't need a LB. Goff has been statistically among the best QBs in football over the past 3 years and he's won big games. Is LA a better team using his money to pay more guys, sure. What team isn't better off paying their Qb cheaply and spreading the money over the rest of the roster. It worked in LA, Philly, Seattle, and now KC. It hasn't worked in Dallas b/c Dak has been inconsistent.

Goff sucks.. He’s completely dependent on great coaching and players around him.

It’s pretty much a consensus now but if you want to be the last guy off the Goff bandwagon then go for it.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I Dont really Understand the Dak hate. The guy has over-produced for where he was drafted and he saved us from the probable decline after Romo. Sometimes feel like we deserve Chad Hutchinson again to see how things could be.

He's been a great value. But that changes now. Is he still a great value at 35-40 million per season......considering he hasn't lead the team to a super bowl?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Did you actually watch Mahomes yesterday he was horrible. Other than a Hail Mary. He was average

Yeah I’m not basing how good a player is off 1 game.

Mahomes is probably the best QB talent in NFL history.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Goff sucks.. He’s completely dependent on great coaching and players around him.

It’s pretty much a consensus now but if you want to be the last guy off the Goff bandwagon then go for it.

In my next life, I want to be a QB who "sucks" as badly as Goff. lol

The only concensus on Goff is on this board which means very little.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Daks worst nightmare just occurred. Dak you can't come close to Mahomes or Wilson's money now. Settle on Goff and Wentz. Still not a bad deal.
Mahomes money is a couple million a year, but if you are talking about future Mahomes money, nobody ever said Dak would get that, especially not Dak, so I don't know what the point is. He very well could surpass Wentz and Goff though, and be in Wilson territory. The market didn't just freeze when those guys signed - salaries go up every year.

Last edited:

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Patrick Mahomes sucked yesterday. He put up a Hail Mary in the fourth quarter. Just like his buddy Aaron Rodgers. . San Francisco lost that game Chiefs didn’t win it
Mahomes actually finished with the worst passer rating of a sb winning qb. Ever.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Mahomes is great but you should look at his talent on his team.

I agree. I take nothing away from Mahomes but there is a hell of a of talent with big lay speed on that team. Pat is not doing it all by himself there is a lot of talent surrounding him and some top coaches as well

Philmonroe

Reaction score
i say you have no idea what you are watching if you think Dak is andy Dalton,thats just straight hate and no objectivity.
It don’t matter what you say Dak is Andy Dalton, Alex Smith level of qb. Straight hate for having a differing POV of average qb. Sounds like you’re just too emotional and a Dak fan boy as a grown man. You think he’s awesome I think he’s average at best sue me.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
At least I can sleep well at night knowing I am not a flip flopping hypocrite who adjusts his standards to "win" arguments online.
:thumbup:
You liars seem to sleep well in general being a liar. Must come from a long lineage of liars. I still see no proof of your claims. I know where y’all get these tendencies from but I’m going to just laugh at y’all because they don’t translate as well when y’all are doing this compared to where y’all learned the behavior at.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Crappola was the weak link. Needed to be carried. He isn’t even a bus driver, he is more like a cruise ship driver.
That’s Dak too but some of y’all are too blinded to see it. I don’t see how the 9ers win by replacing average for average

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It don’t matter what you say Dak is Andy Dalton, Alex Smith level of qb. Straight hate for having a differing POV of average qb. Sounds like you’re just too emotional and a Dak fan boy as a grown man. You think he’s awesome I think he’s average at best sue me.
Oustside of Mahomes, Rodgers, Brees, Brady and Wilson, what QB has proven to be significantly better than Dak in their careers? "maybe" one could argue Watson and Jackson, although I wouldn't say they are clearly better.

Ultimately, Dak isn't elite, but the number of truly elite is very small, and actually only includes a couple of players in their primes. Rodgers, Brees and Brady were all drafted 15-20 years ago, so it's not like truly elite QBs are falling out of the trees waiting for teams to pick them up.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak will get what the market pays him, which will probably be more than wentz.

Mahommes will get what the market pays him which will be more than Dak.

The next big FA QB will get what the market pays him which will be more than Mahommes.

Rinse and repeat

It is not rocket surgery.