Dak you ain't getting Mahomes money

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Do the people say to draft Daks replacement realize our last two first round QB targets were Manziel and Lynch. Both played 4 years combined before getting cut
Yeah true but that scared logic doesn’t have any benefit anywhere in life. Well we made a mistake before so we shouldn’t ever try again. Sound logic to be just average at best in the majority of situations. I don’t believe in living like that. If they fail they fail but I still rather have them try than use your logic.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mahomes actually finished with the worst passer rating of a sb winning qb. Ever.
Mahomes QB rating yesterday was 78.1 but not the worst ever.

Super Bowl XL, Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers: 9-21, 123 yards, 2 INT

His 22.6 passer rating is the lowest in Super Bowl history by a winning quarterback. The previous lowest QB rating of a winning Super Bowl QB was John Elway's 51.9 in Denver's victory over Green Bay in Super Bowl XXXII.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
How many points would Dak score against the Niner defense if he was the qb of the chiefs?

I say about 3 field goals.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Mahomes is great but you should look at his talent on his team.

I don’t think their talent is all that great.

Reid, Kelce, and Hill give them the edge.

Mahomes just elevates everyone. Their defense isn’t very good either.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak will get what the market pays him, which will probably be more than wentz.

Mahommes will get what the market pays him which will be more than Dak.

The next big FA QB will get what the market pays him which will be more than Mahommes.

Rinse and repeat

It is not rocket surgery.
giphy.gif

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Oustside of Mahomes, Rodgers, Brees, Brady and Wilson, what QB has proven to be significantly better than Dak in their careers? "maybe" one could argue Watson and Jackson, although I wouldn't say they are clearly better.

Ultimately, Dak isn't elite, but the number of truly elite is very small, and actually only includes a couple of players in their primes. Rodgers, Brees and Brady were all drafted 15-20 years ago, so it's not like truly elite QBs are falling out of the trees waiting for teams to pick them up.
Daks “career” is mainly built of one fluke season four years ago. Let it go man it’s over. Outside of the rookie season he’s been average. I know people will talk about team wins as a qb stat and inflated numbers but watching the games esp this year when he should be getting better you don’t see none of that. He beats up on bums and is mainly bad against good comp. If you think he’s some top 5/6 qb ok but he’s not but for fandoms sake I hope I’m wrong. Gotta show it not you and others use junk out of context stats to hype Alex Smith jr up.

Lastly I don’t subscribe to the scared it’s not elite QBs out there so don’t take a chance on another one bs. That’s the talk of people scared to fail and l don’t think like that.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Daks “career” is mainly built of one fluke season four years ago. Let it go man it’s over. Outside of the rookie season he’s been average. I know people will talk about team wins as a qb stat and inflated numbers but watching the games esp this year when he should be getting better you don’t see none of that. He beats up on bums and is mainly bad against good comp. If you think he’s some top 5/6 qb ok but he’s not but for fandoms sake I hope I’m wrong. Gotta show it not you and others use junk out of context stats to hype Alex Smith jr up.

Lastly I don’t subscribe to the scared it’s not elite QBs out there so don’t take a chance on another one bs. That’s the talk of people scared to fail and l don’t think like that.
You didn't answer my question or address my comments. Instead you made up some nonsense about me thinking he is a top 5/6 QB. I'm happy to discuss this if you are, but it has to be on a reasonable basis without you avoiding questions and exaggerating what I say

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I don’t think their talent is all that great.

Reid, Kelce, and Hill give them the edge.

Mahomes just elevates everyone. Their defense isn’t very good either.

You don't think their defense is good? They've got Anthony Hitchens and Damien Wilson.

All-Pros

Do you even watch football?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You didn't answer my question or address my comments. Instead you made up some nonsense about me thinking he is a top 5/6 QB. I'm happy to discuss this if you are, but it has to be on a reasonable basis without you avoiding questions and exaggerating what I say
That is the answer to your question. If you don’t like it eh. No offense but I didn’t ask you to discuss it in the first place. You disagreed with what I said and posted. I answered how I saw fit and you didn’t like it. I don’t care if we ever “discuss” it or not. We don’t agree at all and aren’t changing the others mind so what’s really the point? I’m going to keep saying what I say and so are you.

Edit: I didn’t exaggerate jack expletive the stuff I said is in your post so how can I exaggerate what you actually posted?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think Mahomes is an elite QB. He helped bring the Chiefs back at the end to win the game.

That being said, this is a perfect example of a QB needing a good defense, special teams and offensive weapons. Williams (RB) put the game away at the end with a great TD run.
Mahomes threw a couple of picks and some other bad passes. It happens to all QBs, unless it's ours then the sky is falling.

I remember the first half, fans were pointing out how mediocre Mahomes was playing. And now the opposite. No one is talking about his TE, WRs or RB.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Dak wants to wait to see what the super bowl MVP gets offered and then ask for more........... Dak's greediness has cost him a backer.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is the answer to your question. If you don’t like it eh. No offense but I didn’t ask you to discuss it in the first place. You disagreed with what I said and posted. I answered how I saw fit and you didn’t like it. I don’t care if we ever “discuss” it or not. We don’t agree at all and aren’t changing the others mind so what’s really the point? I’m going to keep saying what I say and so are you.

Edit: I didn’t exaggerate jack expletive the stuff I said is in your post so how can I exaggerate what you actually posted?
lol, no, it was a complete avoidance of the question. It was more like covering your eyes and ears and humming loudly so you can pretend you didn't know about the question.

As for me saying Dak was a top 5/6 QB, you claim I said that, so show me where. What I said was that outside the 5/6 truly elite others hadn't proven to be "significantly better", which is not the same as saying he is better than every QB except the truly elite. Yet, that's how you chose to take it because your interest is in creating a narrative and suggesting you have an infallible viewpoint rather than having a reasonable, fair minded discussion.

But I'll clarify in a way you hopefully can't twist and exaggerate. There are the QB's that have proven elite status like Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Wilson and Mahomes. Then there is a next group that can include a number of people - Wentz, Goff, Jackson, Watson, Cousins, Ryan … and Dak falls in that group. I think reasonable people can put those QBs in different orders, but at worst that puts Dak at 12. But even if someone put Dak at 12, the others in that group still haven't proven to be "significantly better" than Dak. That was my point - that he belongs in that range of QBs.

SackMaster

Reaction score
You liars seem to sleep well in general being a liar. Must come from a long lineage of liars. I still see no proof of your claims. I know where y’all get these tendencies from but I’m going to just laugh at y’all because they don’t translate as well when y’all are doing this compared to where y’all learned the behavior at.
:lmao2:

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Mahomes QB rating yesterday was 78.1 but not the worst ever.

Super Bowl XL, Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers: 9-21, 123 yards, 2 INT

His 22.6 passer rating is the lowest in Super Bowl history by a winning quarterback. The previous lowest QB rating of a winning Super Bowl QB was John Elway's 51.9 in Denver's victory over Green Bay in Super Bowl XXXII.
good call twitter lied to me.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
lol, no, it was a complete avoidance of the question. It was more like covering your eyes and ears and humming loudly so you can pretend you didn't know about the question.

As for me saying Dak was a top 5/6 QB, you claim I said that, so show me where. What I said was that outside the 5/6 truly elite others hadn't proven to be "significantly better", which is not the same as saying he is better than every QB except the truly elite. Yet, that's how you chose to take it because your interest is in creating a narrative and suggesting you have an infallible viewpoint rather than having a reasonable, fair minded discussion.

But I'll clarify in a way you hopefully can't twist and exaggerate. There are the QB's that have proven elite status like Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Wilson and Mahomes. Then there is a next group that can include a number of people - Wentz, Goff, Jackson, Watson, Cousins, Ryan … and Dak falls in that group. I think reasonable people can put those QBs in different orders, but at worst that puts Dak at 12. But even if someone put Dak at 12, the others in that group still haven't proven to be "significantly better" than Dak. That was my point - that he belongs in that range of QBs.
I didn't avoid your question. You didn't like my answer. As for the where did you say that you just showed where you said it in the whole second paragraph. No you didn't technically say it but what is the point of saying besides these people in the top 5/6 there aren't any better if you don't believe he's in that top tier? If you want to get off on a technicality ok. I'm going to also use your logic show me where I said said or suggested I have a an infallible pov when I specifically said you have your view and I have mine. Of course I think my view is better just like you but it isn't infallible but the bs you and the Dak groupies show aren't changing my mind. Look old man I know you just want to go back and forth because it gives you something to do so I'm good with that but end of the day I'm not changing my mind. Your boy Dak is average at best and on the level of Andy Dalton and Alex Smith as a QB. You don't agree cool I don't really care.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't avoid your question. You didn't like my answer. As for the where did you say that you just showed where you said it in the whole second paragraph. No you didn't technically say it but what is the point of saying besides these people in the top 5/6 there aren't any better if you don't believe he's in that top tier? If you want to get off on a technicality ok. I'm going to also use your logic show me where I said said or suggested I have a an infallible pov when I specifically said you have your view and I have mine. Of course I think my view is better just like you but it isn't infallible but the bs you and the Dak groupies show aren't changing my mind. Look old man I know you just want to go back and forth because it gives you something to do so I'm good with that but end of the day I'm not changing my mind. Your boy Dak is average at best and on the level of Andy Dalton and Alex Smith as a QB. You don't agree cool I don't really care.

lol, well, you are the monkey with your hands over your eyes, ears and mouths. You never indicated which QBs outside the elite had proven to be significantly better than Dak, yet here you are acting as if you answered that question. You can suggest that all you want, but you never did it.