Dak: “I didn’t see it coming. This might be most humbling game I’ve ever been a part of”

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
It seems the team thought they were just good showing up to the game.

I thought some of MM's plays he called were good but the execution of it was terrible. From the walk in TD miss to Cooks, the sideline pass miss to Gallup. Turbin's TD and passes to Ferguson were good. It was the misses that sank the ship.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I've never seen rusty this mad
This is what happens when everyone tries to tell you your wife is cheating on you...and instead you blamed them and not your wife. In the end...you can only really blame the man in the mirror....

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly. All I want, as I said, from Dak and the team is "I'm sorry" and get back to the practice field to fix what went wrong. This inability to turn up in big games is maddening.
Absolutely mind blowing, and unfortunately, habitual.
Mouth is cashing checks his butt can't deliver.
Micah is trying to put out fires with petrol.

PaulieWalnuts

Reaction score
F794kXOWQAATL_g

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
It is clear we are weak at the most important position on the field, but there is no excuse for the defense to keep being inconsistent.
The defense wasn't really inconsistent. They simply ran out of steam. They held the 49-ers for as long as they could but the offense simply was a no-show. They produced 7 points in an entire half of play. 10 points in the entire game. The defense was left out on the field for so long they were pretty much gassed by the end of it.

phildadon86

Reaction score
So when heathly starters have a slow start 1st game or two.....thats okay....gel the team and all that. But romo needs blasted because it was a high school team he faced. The logic us flawed.
Might be getting in the weeds here. We do agree....8 years ago. How long does that stuff have to go on? Stop talking about it comparing our current qb. Might as well use staubach while we're at it.
I didn’t bring it up…

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak cant throw guys open. I bet Rush can. I bet Trey can. Dak in his rookie year was seeing it. But he just can't seem 2 anymore. I want Rookie Dak back.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Absolutely mind blowing, and unfortunately, habitual.
Mouth is cashing checks his butt can't deliver.
Micah is trying to put out fires with petrol.

Frankly, that's just the culture that's been prevalent here. Just be relevant, and Jerry will pay them handsomely for adding to his portfolio. That's all that the Cowboys are. A team that builds Jerry's portfolio and gives an appearance of being contenders, when the wheels will fall off at some point in a season.

ICP

Reaction score
The defense wasn't really inconsistent. They simply ran out of steam. They held the 49-ers for as long as they could but the offense simply was a no-show. They produced 7 points in an entire half of play. 10 points in the entire game. The defense was left out on the field for so long they were pretty much gassed by the end of it.
When you only have 8 first downs the entire game the defense is bound to get gassed