Dak's dad arrested marijuana possession

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Sure because that is the only reason anyone gets pulled over. Sure isn’t why I have been pulled over so many times!!
,,,er,,,ya-know, Bro?,,,and while this is "just my casual .02 pitch into yer puddle of bit*h",,, yer' a whinero_O

:starspin:
COWBOYS:starspin:

o_O

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I'm in TX and a landowner. Legalizing it to grow would help out thousands of small family farms (including mine), instead of them having to title away their minerals/surface to big Ag entities.
Not to mention the tax revenue it would bring in to help with school districts with supplies for students instead of educators having to provide supplies out of their own pockets......that's just one thing that the tax would help with.....

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Sure because that is the only reason anyone gets pulled over. Sure isn’t why I have been pulled over so many times!!
He's only saying that because the actual reason hasn't been stated. That's not a story.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
You know the deal about the Y chromosome right?
sorry just couldn't help myself

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Great....No Goodell can twist the facts and suspend Dak for 6 weeks...:facepalm:

Sepia

Reaction score
Dak has been around his father. He has been interviewed, and showed up to training camp last year for Dak’s birthday. His dad was the reason he grew up a Cowboy fan.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Not to mention the tax revenue it would bring in to help with school districts with supplies for students instead of educators having to provide supplies out of their own pockets......that's just one thing that the tax would help with.....
,,,,ugh!,,,er,,,UNCLE RON?,,, yer' gonna have to a accept a forced fergivness Upon MY "jack-assed" END,,,fer' ,,,I Truly thought I was putting 'sand in the salt shaker of @CowboyRoy 'S in my ,,,,er,,,,DENUDING DIATRIBE,,,,:starspin:

*..OH -YA!,,,so,what?:starspin:
** I'm athourizd to drunk up ,,,
" as needed",,,DOCTORS ORDERS!,,, Pal& friend-0/ F*** OFF- R, fer' some of YOU 'lite in the bloomers' @Risen Star calibre YER" CLASS BLOOMS-THRU in it's R/X sheerness o_O

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I'm in TX and a landowner. Legalizing it to grow would help out thousands of small family farms (including mine), instead of them having to title away their minerals/surface to big Ag entities.

Well. Prolly no.

There is a certain expertise involved by the time small farmers get there, big farms will have been up to speed for years.

Plus by the time Tx gets on board, it is likely going to be a federal law meaning RJ Reynolds and others are gonna dominate the market.

Bottom line, if you've got no history or established product, you aren't getting anywhere.

Htown-Cowboy

Reaction score
You ever been to East Texas ... particularly this little county split by I-10 and bordering La.? Let's just say they are not "progressive".
I got pulled over once driving I-10 thru Vidor, TX... Let's just say that it wasn't a pleasant experience