Dak's dad arrested marijuana possession

Jeffkills

Reaction score
Meanwhile, Dak’s doing gravity bong hits with Kellen in the QB room...

Sometimes when you’re the leader, you’ve just gotta make smarter choices than to make your poor Dad smoke that weed...

Dak can’t pass, and now, he’s apparently been a chronic pothead his whole life...

#CooperRush

tunahelper

Reaction score
Slow drivers can cause accidents just as speeders can too.
Not sure of the stats, probably not as many. But I had closer calls to being in an accident from slow drivers, more than fast..

Distracted driving is the #1 cause for accidents. Someone high or drunk behind the wheel should be arrested. I think pot should be legal, but not while driving. I do not smoke it, but obviously reform is needed.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Someone tell him to come to Vegas. It's legal here now too. Even before it was legal the police didn't care. They have bigger fish to fry.

Jipper

Reaction score
Meanwhile, Dak’s doing gravity bong hits with Kellen in the QB room...

Sometimes when you’re the leader, you’ve just gotta make smarter choices than to make your poor Dad smoke that weed...

Dak can’t pass, and now, he’s apparently been a chronic pothead his whole life...

#CooperRush

Rush. Rush. Pass.

Haimerej

Reaction score
“The combined-state analysis shows that the first three states to legalize recreational marijuana have experienced more crashes,” said Matt Moore, senior vice president of the IIHS's Highway Loss Data Institute, in a statement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...to-car-accident-rates/?utm_term=.c40feec466df

"They found that over that time period, collisions claim frequencies in the states that had legalized marijuana were about 3 percent higher than would have been anticipated without legalization. "

Bogus stat. "Would have been anticipated"?

blueblood70

Reaction score
At some point both pot and hemp need to be legal. I have yet to be in a car where the driver is stoned and he was speeding way past the speed limit. Normally people were behind cussing the fact he was driving so slowly.

Hemp would be a wonderful thing to introduce. So many things can be made from hemp and marketed.

And what the Hell, Willie Nelson is a walking advertisement since he is the country version of Keith Richards with pot.
first of all I agree it should be legal to possess, even though I would not partake,

HOWEVER PLEASE DONT TRY AND CONVINCE ITS OK TO DRIVE WHILE HIGH AND ITS PERFECTLY SAFE..ITS NO DIFFERENT then drinking an driving, you can not be impaired and thats the issue with drugs , theres no blow test or a base line to say what is Impaired vs intoxicated like BAC.. until that happens people suspected will get blood drawn and anything in their system could get a DUI/DWI, its reality.. this is the same dilemma in Pro Sports, they test for it but at some point it should not be a suspension unless they are found to have high level that they are playing while HIGH( I suspect the NBA has tons of this going on) but being a bit high means you are enhanced in way maybe feel less pain be more brave do things some sober people might try..it can be dangerous or unfair to those not taking it.. So like drugs and alcohol you cant drive, come to work, or play pro sports which is job high or drunk..

now back to this stupid thread.\, its his Dad Dak has zero responsibility's for what his dad, family, or friends do and its sad we have to hear "daks father" this and that..dudes a 60plus year old grown up.. he does what he does..move on

all the threads where 247 sports and other start everything with EXcowboy or former cowboy when someone gets in trouble even if they were a scrub who was here a year or less and got cut..why not use their actual last or current team..its the DC thats why@! ughh leave us alone media

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It's 2018 and we are still arresting people for a little weed?

:facepalm:
No "WE" to it, just the govt !
Supposed to be by the people for the people, but now it is
by the puppet people for big business and corporations..... and the donald trumps of the world.

things have improved lol it used to be 2 to life in texas for any amount no matter how small.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
Does Dak's dad play for the Cowboys? Who the hell cares.

They're saying because Dak's black on his Father's side, the latter's drug related situation obviously proves that Dak's not only a drug addict, but highly aggressive and violent - always culminating in murder/cannibalism..

Dak's Dad + Pot = Dak shot JFK..

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At some point both pot and hemp need to be legal. I have yet to be in a car where the driver is stoned and he was speeding way past the speed limit. Normally people were behind cussing the fact he was driving so slowly.

Hemp would be a wonderful thing to introduce. So many things can be made from hemp and marketed.

And what the Hell, Willie Nelson is a walking advertisement since he is the country version of Keith Richards with pot.

Pot being legal doesn't mean it should be legal to drive under the influence. Those are separate issues. Recreational pot at home I'm fine with, just like I'm fine with anyone drinking as much as they want. But it shouldn't be legal to drive under the influence of either.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Nat Prescott recently moved to Frisco, about five miles from his son. His current job is watching Dak's dogs, Legend and The GOAT, a five-pound French Bulldog and new addition to the family.

But throughout last season, Nat drove an Austin city bus. He had previously been a commercial driver in the Louisiana oil fields but moved to Austin looking for new work. Some Austin riders started catching on.

So Dak's dad's job is to watch his dogs? Why not just call it what it is, a handout? Considering that Dak always mentions his mom and never mentioned his dad, I think it's a pretty nice gesture to give his dad a 'job.' He might want to think about making drug testing mandatory though. I think in Reefer Madness that chick cooked her baby when she was stoned, no telling what dad will do with the Frenchie when he's twisted.