Dak's dad arrested marijuana possession

JDSmith

Reaction score
:laugh: did you just reference reefer madness to make a point about what someone might do while on the 'devil weed'?

Sure, it's funny until Dak comes home from practice to find his poor cooked Frenchie and his stoned dad telling him,"Dude, I had the munchies, I thought I could get a hot dog and french fries all in one."

In my mind he sounds like Tommy Chong.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Really you got that from "oh boy"?

These distraction threads usually turn into a mess, which is what the comment was about, oh boy here we go, you know here come the comments. but I'm surprised I have to explain this.

If your original post was not so opaque, you would not have to explain.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure, it's funny until Dak comes home from practice to find his poor cooked Frenchie and his stoned dad telling him,"Dude, I had the munchies, I thought I could get a hot dog and french fries all in one."

In my mind he sounds like Tommy Chong.

I could totally enjoy hanging out with Tommy Chong.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Slow drivers can cause accidents just as speeders can too.
Not sure of the stats, probably not as many. But I had closer calls to being in an accident from slow drivers, more than fast..
More wrecks are caused by Legal prescription drugs, taken, or not taken.

triplets_93

Reaction score
personally I think all vehicles should have automatic jammers so that no cell phone can be operated if the vehicle is in gear and moving.
Like some other states, I think it's high time that Texas ban hand held cell phone use by drivers. That started with this School Zone crap and taxpayers have spent a fortune on all of the cell phone signage, when there's no reason to not make it an offense to use a handheld phone while you're driving!

GMO415

Reaction score
Waste of some good weed.
weed.gif