Twitter: Dak's Efficiency Is Trending The Wrong Way

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You’re wrong.You ever watch analysis of the games or watch tape?Obviously not.I know we all have our favorite players,which we can be apologists for,but not completely blind.
I've watched many videos by many interpreters. Very few pass attempts not made by Dak show WRs wide open. So, yes, you are wrong.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So, if the masses believe one thing and you believe something else then who do you think is more than likely right?
The masses? Where? Here? The 20+ some of you? You think you're right? Clearly, the Cowboys and the rest of the NFL don't.

The issue is YOU are the ones who are wrong.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So you think anyone(let alone "the masses") that has any criticism for Dak must be under Mountaineers spell?

Good lord he is all up in your head bad sheesh!
He's an Eagles troll. You know it. Pathetic watching so many of you fall for that troll's ploy.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The masses? Where? Here? The 20+ some of you? You think you're right? Clearly, the Cowboys and the rest of the NFL don't.

The issue is YOU are the ones who are wrong.
You're the one that said the "masses". You're the one that brought that into this. Actually, your exact quote was "What's worse is the masses who have fallen for your anti-Dak/anti-Cowboys agenda.".

Do you just spout off nonsense then forget you say it? lol

Ken

Reaction score
Yeah, Dak's right on the level with an MVP and future HOF that also has a Super Bowl ring he got within the first 3 years of starting simply because he lost to the 49ers the same as Dak.
Your logic is as bad as the logic you are insinuating I am using lol

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's an Eagles troll. You know it. Pathetic watching so many of you fall for that troll's ploy.
So instead of arguing the point....you have to attack and insult everyone that might see it differently than you.

Me? I read the positive assessments too. I don't really care if they come from Dak ...er...apologists, that rarely if ever post a more negative critique.

I am using some labels here but I don't think it's necessary to use them as insults. Why not discuss the topic posted? Or better yet...put him on ignore...would make the most sense. If sense is even a consideration.

This kind of stuff just junks up our community.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The graph doesn't tell the whole story, and you know it, but you're not honest enough to admit that.
What "whole story" are you looking for? He's posted a chart....it's either correct or a lie.

You need to talk about ALL THE OTHER stuff FIRST? Impossible..complete chaos topic. You simply MUST break it down into parts. Even a QB rating...allegedly an amalgamation..."doesn't tell the whole story".