Twitter: Dak's Efficiency Is Trending The Wrong Way

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Awww... nice try taking the referee approach.

But like the referee in Dakota slide you appear incapable of keeping up the depths of Stupidty Dak Haters have gone in their ever Shifting Goal Post aka Analyzing flaws by Eye Test.

Dakota has earned, surpassed or has been on par with every QB Metric required to be a Franchise QB in the NFL Today. Anyone who bought Stafford tokens HODL for 12 Years through 3 playoff Losses look like geniuses:lmao2:

Dak Haters recently presented us Wentz as the Gold Standard.

Old school Eye Test wouldn't recognize New School Leadership.

Dak Hater deserves the name calling equivalent to
"Dak can't read a defense":muttley:
So...let's step back for a second. What does dak do wrong? What can he improve on?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I see a lot of QB's able to handle THAT one. You'll need to do better.

Dak has thrown wide open passes as bad as that.

I have seen hiked balls skip across the lawn. I;ve also seen Dak trip over the feet of Biadasz getting steam rolled...so I do get your point. There is certainly blame to go around.

But Dak as the DEFACTO and claimed LEADER....gets the lion's share of the blame. If there is a problem with the handoff, it's as much his responsibility to fix it as anyone else.

"LEADER"...doesn't just buy new Nikes and pat butts. It's not an easy job.

I've seen Dak handle a hundred snaps like that.. But I am not going to act as if his failure to handle one every now and then is to be crowed about and I sure as hell am not about to act as if a play that resulted in a touchdown should be treated as a "bad play." That just doesn't make any sense. I am on record many times stating that I want Dak to play better. I want him to run when the damn opportunity presents and I want him to tell Kellen Moore to shove his 3 yard crossing routs on 3rd and long. I want him to take more ownership of how the offense functions and not trust Moore so much. If he doesn't do those things he WILL fail in Dallas and nobody will be more bummed about it than me. Not just because it's him.. but because it's my team that will be failing.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

2016 was his best season without only 2 games below the median.

2021 has the most games below the median (8), followed by 2017 (7) and 2018 (7).

I trend to agree.
Alarming stuff.
It's incredible to see his play the first half of the year and then what happened the second half, after the whatever injury.

No idea what to expect next year.
Especially with the expected talent exodus that's about to happen.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've seen Dak handle a hundred snaps like that.. But I am not going to act as if his failure to handle one every now and then is to be crowed about and I sure as hell am not about to act as if a play that resulted in a touchdown should be treated as a "bad play." That just doesn't make any sense. I am on record many times stating that I want Dak to play better. I want him to run when the damn opportunity presents and I want him to tell Kellen Moore to shove his 3 yard crossing routs on 3rd and long. I want him to take more ownership of how the offense functions and not trust Moore so much. If he doesn't do those things he WILL fail in Dallas and nobody will be more bummed about it than me. Not just because it's him.. but because it's my team that will be failing.
I agree...QB's mishandle even good snaps let alone errant ones.

I think maybve we should agree with some people on occasion..like that YES...Dak does fumble. Just agree that he does, rather than trying to prove he doesn't. We can avoid a lot of sht then.

I posted a clip of Dak fumbling but did you see Zeke's block? DAYUM!

Dre11

Reaction score
Of course it's not just Dak. But do we REALLY have to roll through ALL the other issues before we get to Dak's?

We have to have caveats and excuses....first. then we can get to Dak. Come on.

If you feel other people need criticized too...then make the threads. THIS one....is Dak's.

It's no excuses. It's reasons , just is Dak. . It's the team and Dak has his part on the team too. They all lead to an offense that struggled down the stretch.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not take the Dallas Cowboys to the NFCC game

Answer No.1

Anymore questions :lmao2:

This is such BS. No wonder people don't take you seriously.

I Asked you a sincere honest question to clear the air. And THIS is what you give me?

GOD people...I hate them ... You try to work with them...and they just do this.....

Oh well....Millions of years of evolution...perhaps thousand of years of divine inspiration and we are left with the likes of you. What can ya do?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's no excuses. It's reasons , just is Dak. . It's the team and Dak has his part on the team too. They all lead to an offense that struggled down the stretch.
I am not arguing that. People like you act like we have to roll through ALL the problems of EVERYTHING ELSE ...FIRST. Then we can safely try to assess Dak.

It's ridiculous.

Make your own "let's blame other players and coaches and Jerry" threads and we'll talk about it. Even it out stop complaining in the Dak threads.

Dre11

Reaction score
So...let's step back for a second. What does dak do wrong? What can he improve on?

All Dak needs to improve on I being more consistent, we've seen him look like an MVP, consistency is his issue.

Qcard

Reaction score
Cowboy fans are not going any where . . . Dak will be long gone very soon
Dak Hater's "Cowboy should not and will not sign Dakota Prescott to the Franchise Tag" Rug Pull circa 2019

See you in 3 years Dak Hater

Dre11

Reaction score
I am not arguing that. People like you act like we have to roll through ALL the problems of EVERYTHING ELSE ...FIRST. Then we can safely try to assess Dak.

It's ridiculous.

Make your own "let's blame other players and coaches and Jerry" threads and we'll talk about it. Even it out stop complaining in the Dak threads.

In order to get to that problem, don't you think if there are other factors in the offense that lead to some of the issues Dak was having that should be mention? You don't evaluate without finding the cause or reason. It's not talent because we've seen him play like an MVP. Is the same thing with Zeke, Dlaw, the other 2 that get ridiculed here

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All Dak needs to improve on I being more consistent, we've seen him look like an MVP, consistency is his issue.
That is on the surface. What is he doing that isn't "consistent"?

Where are his inconsistencies? Pasing accuracy? Reading a defense quick? Audibles? RUn when it's there?

Just saying "consistant"...is kind of cowardly. What's that mean?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In order to get to that problem, don't you think if there are other factors in the offense that lead to some of the issues Dak was having that should be mention? You don't evaluate without finding the cause or reason. It's not talent because we've seen him play like an MVP.
I think when you say "pro" "MVP"....or even "elite"..."top 10"...is a guy that can do things consistently even against good teams. It doesn't mean they always play perfect.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
slow mo starts at 20 seconds.

Yes...I know. He picked up a snap and throws a TD. Nobody ever did that EVER!

Dak still fumbled in the video I showed no matter how many times people show this one.

I mostly posted mine because of Zeke's block. Brutal.

Dre11

Reaction score
That is on the surface. What is he doing that isn't "consistent"?

Where are his inconsistencies? Pasing accuracy? Reading a defense quick? Audibles? RUn when it's there?

Just saying "consistant"...is kind of cowardly. What's that mean?

Consistent play period. Asninsaid we've seen him have plenty accuracy, we seen him read defenses quick, one of the best against the blitz. So his play overall needs to more consistent.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Consistent play period. Asninsaid we've seen him have plenty accuracy, we seen him read defenses quick, one of the best against the blitz. So his play overall needs to more consistent.
I will ask you ONE MORE time. What is he doing that isn't "consistent".

It's a pretty simple question. You don;t want to answer for some reason.

With your IMMENSE football knowledge and acumen...you should have been able to EASILY answer where dak is inconsistent but you keep refusing to answer.

Dre11

Reaction score
I think when you say "pro" "MVP"....or even "elite"..."top 10"...is a guy that can do things consistently even against good teams. It doesn't mean they always play perfect.

I said we've seen him play like a MVP, so we low he can, he needs to do it consistently, like against Seattle in Playoff game, against Tampa, against the Chargers, against The Patriots.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak Hater's "Cowboy should not and will not sign Dakota Prescott to the Franchise Tag" Rug Pull circa 2019

See you in 3 years Dak Hater

There you go. The "hater" card...

When we disagree just attack and insult. That will show them! Let's ALL DO THAT! See where it gets us.