Twitter: Dak's Efficiency Is Trending The Wrong Way

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
This is such BS. No wonder people don't take you seriously.

I Asked you a sincere honest question to clear the air. And THIS is what you give me?

GOD people...I hate them ... You try to work with them...and they just do this.....

Oh well....Millions of years of evolution...perhaps thousand of years of divine inspiration and we are left with the likes of you. What can ya do?
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said we've seen him play like a MVP, so we low he can, he needs to do it consistently, like against Seattle in Playoff game, against Tampa, against the Chargers, against The Patriots.

Keep dancing!

It's unbecoming and frankly insulting that you claim inconsistencies but won't say what they are. You think I am THAT dumb? Dude come on.

If you have noted "be more consistent"...than say what the not consistents actually are.

You know what...never mind. I get you.

Dre11

Reaction score
I will ask you ONE MORE time. What is he doing that isn't "consistent".

It's a pretty simple question. You don;t want to answer for some reason.

With your IMMENSE football knowledge and acumen...you should have been able to EASILY answer where dak is inconsistent but you keep refusing to answer.

I'm not giving you a singular part of his game, because nobody can tell you where he needs to improve. If you notice during the entire slump. Nobody could pin point what the issues were, not Aikman, Not his coaches, but if he plays consistently way he did vs Tampa, new england, Chargers, nobody is asking what part of his game needs to be more consistent.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Good advice but sometimes they just wear you down.
We can only take so much.
Then the apathy begins to set in.

I've chosen to take a different approach, but it's only another form of apathy behind a nicer curtain.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
slow mo starts at 20 seconds.

Okay I watched it. ZYou went all the way back to the first game. That ball didn't even hit the turf before it hit Dak. And he heaved it without even looking out of desperation.

Look.....great play. Really. It was a cool play. But we shall define dak by THAT one and not by the one I posted?

Well okay then. Fine.

Dre11

Reaction score
Keep dancing!

It's unbecoming and frankly insulting that you claim inconsistencies but won't say what they are. You think I am THAT dumb? Dude come on.

If you have noted "be more consistent"...than say what the not consistents actually are.

You know what...never mind. I get you.

It's no dancing, your problem is you want something exact, nobody can tell you anything exact unless you there with Dak going through his reads and mechanics. And knowing what he's looking on any given play.

Qcard

Reaction score
This is such BS. No wonder people don't take you seriously.

I Asked you a sincere honest question to clear the air. And THIS is what you give me?

GOD people...I hate them ... You try to work with them...and they just do this.....

Oh well....Millions of years of evolution...perhaps thousand of years of divine inspiration and we are left with the likes of you. What can ya do?
Good to know you speak for the people...

Entitled aren't we??:lmao2:

No BS no filter for a sincere answer....I've watched football long enough to see the best bust and the worst become the greatest ever.

I take no entitlement in assuming I know what it takes to be a Franchise QB. I just weigh Dakota's 6 year tenure against his contemporaries at their 6 year tenure....A good Case Study would be Matt Stafford year 6.

Dakota is on Par or better...I don't waste my time thinking my Eye Test could make a determination. I don't care if you throw pretty or run ugly...Leadership on every level is everything.

Now go tell the People to take me:lmao2:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not giving you a singular part of his game, because nobody can tell you where he needs to improve. If you notice during the entire slump. Nobody could pin point what the issues were, not Aikman, Not his coaches, but if he plays consistently way he did vs Tampa, new england, Chargers, nobody is asking what part of his game needs to be more consistent.

Coward answer. You claim you spotted inconstancies but won't say what they were.

Coward.

PS...plenty of people have spotted dak's...(as you say) ...."inconsistencies".. You just don't want to go on record with it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The Chargers?

You mean 0 TDs, 1 INT, and 1 FUM? That's what you want to see?

I've been following ya'lls back and forth ya got going on and you're getting schooled.

Dre11

Reaction score
Coward answer. You claim you spotted inconstancies but won't say what they were.

Coward.

PS...plenty of people have spotted dak's...(as you say) ...."inconsistencies".. You just don't want to go on record with it.

You seem kind of dumb here, there's been multiple "OPINIONS " on what was Dak problem was, and none of them came to the same conclusion even at the pro level.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good to know you speak for the people...

Entitled aren't we??:lmao2:

No BS no filter for a sincere answer....I've watched football long enough to see the best bust and the worst become the greatest ever.

I take no entitlement in assuming I know what it takes to be a Franchise QB. I just weigh Dakota's 6 year tenure against his contemporaries at their 6 year tenure....A good Case Study would be Matt Stafford year 6.

Dakota is on Par or better...I don't waste my time thinking my Eye Test could make a determination. I don't care if you throw pretty or run ugly...Leadership on every level is everything.

Now go tell the People to take me:lmao2:

I speak for myself.

Either I am right and you are wrong.

Or I am wrong and you are right.

No big deal.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You seem kind of dumb here, there's been multiple "OPINIONS " on what was Dak problem was, and none of them came to the same conclusion even at the pro level.

But you see...I was asking YOU.

You forced me to mention other people.

What is YOUR opinion on what is inconsistent. You refuse to answer. There can only be two reasons:

1) you don't know what you are talking about
2) you don't want to go on record about it.

Either is okay if you just admit it. Beating around the bush about it is unbecoming and disrespectful.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's no dancing, your problem is you want something exact, nobody can tell you anything exact unless you there with Dak going through his reads and mechanics. And knowing what he's looking on any given play.
It is "my problem": I want you to provide details of your very general claim. Hmmm....okay.

Dre11

Reaction score
The Chargers?

You mean 0 TDs, 1 INT, and 1 FUM? That's what you want to see?

I've been following ya'lls back and forth ya got going on and you're getting schooled.

Yeah 23-27 237 and they won .
After I schooled your sorry a** last night, you back for more?

This is what I want to see

It can be argued that Prescott is developing a knack for this; the game-winning drive was the 17th in the fourth quarter or overtime that Prescott (23 of 27 for 237 yards) has engineered in his career

That’s what you do it for,” said Prescott, who was 5 of 5 throwing on the final drive. “For the ball in your hands, for the chance to go win it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We can only take so much.
Then the apathy begins to set in.

I've chosen to take a different approach, but it's only another form of apathy behind a nicer curtain.
I have been doing much better...but this one got to me.

Especially the "see answer #1" when I was trying to be cordial...and.....the UNBELEIAVBALE "be more consistent"....""how"?..."that is your problem" deal.

I should know better.

Dre11

Reaction score
It is "my problem": I want you to provide details of your very general claim. Hmmm....okay.

I don't have to give you one. I summed up what I think in 1 word. He's shown what he can do.. He's shown accuracy, quick reads, running ability. If he's consistent he's fine

Dre11

Reaction score
But you see...I was asking YOU.

You forced me to mention other people.

What is YOUR opinion on what is inconsistent. You refuse to answer. There can only be two reasons:

1) you don't know what you are talking about
2) you don't want to go on record about it.

Either is okay if you just admit it. Beating around the bush about it is unbecoming and disrespectful.

Or you just don't understand what inconsistent play at a high level is. It's cool though