Twitter: Dak's goal for the season “Be the best offense in the NFL.”

stiletto

Reaction score
I don't care if Dak has great games or not. I only care if what he contributes leads to wins or not.

Dak can be terrible and if we win i'll be just as happy as I would be if he was great and we win. I don't care about Dak's personal stats. I care about the Dallas Cowboys success as a team.

A lot of ya'll have forgot that.

Ok so when we lose because Dak doesn't throw for 600 yards and 8 TD's because of a terrible defensive performance, you won't put the blame on Dak then? Ok, we get it..

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ok so when we lose because Dak doesn't throw for 600 yards and 8 TD's because of a terrible defensive performance, you won't put the blame on Dak then? Ok, we get it..
That's never going to happen and I doubt anyone would blame a QB for a loss if they put up those numbers.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

The problem is that the defense will still get blamed in games where the defense allowed less than 20 points and the offense failed to do their part.

stiletto

Reaction score
That's never going to happen and I doubt anyone would blame a QB for a loss if they put up those numbers.

Dude there are several here that would. You are a teeter-totter in that area and too new for me to lump in. I will see how it goes this season before putting you with those clowns.

stiletto

Reaction score
The problem is that the defense will still get blamed in games where the defense allowed less than 20 points and the offense failed to do their part.

I'm generally most critical of Dak when we WIN games. He's been the actual cause of VERY few losses...The Defense HAS been the cause of many, many losses the last decade.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dude there are several here that would. You are a teeter-totter in that area and too new for me to lump in. I will see how it goes this season before putting you with those clowns.
I'd say that as long as we're winning games there will be a lot less Dak hate. You can't hate on people that are winning without looking like a complete fool.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How come you never prove me wrong then? You just chime in with name calling and, like your buddies, very emotional takes that are based solely on your feelings.

I hope Roy gives ya a nice pat on the head for hopping in to defend him when he won't defend himself. I'm sure he's so proud.
Still on your “I hate Dak” crusade I see. You’re possessed.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH SAME S@@@ DIFF DAY.......

resized_272427-8c-dakprescottmugcolor_9-25644_t1000.jpg

Haven't we all got tired of hearing his song and dance after another loss.......

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah…more like tired of hearing you haters hating.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course his goal is winning. That is a given.
The topic was about the offense and the players they have.

however all the haters have to put a different spin on it. As usual.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wah, wah,wah! Keep crying.....you and your hater cronies really go out of your way to throw hate on our QB......he IS your QB, if you are really a fan.......if you root against him, you are rooting against the Cowboys......

I don’t think they understand that concept, nor much of anything at all.

JayFord

Reaction score
one thing about the Dallas Cowboys, they can move the football and put up points

very few times has our offense been shutdown

and this 2021 offense imo can be very special, they can imo put up 35 a game if they stay healthy

issue is, defense can easily give up 40 a game...

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't we all think that Prescott is a tad self-conscious about that contract? His answer is exactly what they want to hear from a team so out of balance on distribution of cap to the offense. I think he answered that honestly. If this offense isn't top 3, anyone here going to be happy?

If they can stay healthy, what other team can boast the credits this offense has? It is built to score points, rack up yards and entertain with stars-a-plenty. KC and GB are the only ones that can rival it. Maybe TB, we'll see.