Twitter: Dak's message to fans frustrated about last season: Move on

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Facts. The women are tougher than some of these men these days…..guess the boomers are tired….
If you guys really felt this way ("it's just a game durrrrr") and were above it all, then you wouldn't care how mad other fans got or what they say while frustrated.

Nope, its too late to be convincing on that. You are every bit as upset as the rest of us, but since you are fanboys rather than football fans you misplace the anger at us because the team is your identity.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rusty, Rusty, Rusty! Don’t let all the negativity here change who you are! It’s not all gloom and doom. That’s what they want you to think. There’s still hope and optimism for the upcoming season. Enjoy instead of letting these Nancy’s around here infiltrate your self being.
Please, Rusty...please listen to me...Rusty, please...please, I beg of you. Stay with me Rusty...
lmao

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
And I will say that day 1 of camp with Jerry's "all in" gaslighting turned up to 11, and now Dak proving he's not fit to be a leader of men...

Yeah, this is why I fully admit to and embrace being a Cowboys Grouch.
Picsart-24-03-15-21-07-52-871.jpg

NotForLong

Reaction score
I’m actually surprised by the negative comments. After all the garbage since our final game, I would think there had been enough pain and that everyone would be ready to move on. I certainly am, and every player at camp had better have already moved on. When they showed up to work, it was the beginning of a new season. Only an idiot would still be allowing that game to reside in his head, players and coaches. I guess some fans want to continue wallowing in it a little longer. Not me. I’m sick of it.
Cool story. After all the love for this joke this i how you cope

Blitzen

Reaction score
If you guys really felt this way ("it's just a game durrrrr") and were above it all, then you wouldn't care how mad other fans got or what they say while frustrated.

Nope, its too late to be convincing on that. You are every bit as upset as the rest of us, but since you are fanboys rather than football fans you misplace the anger at us because the team is your identity.

You mean that the thousands upon thousands of posts from several of them does not convince you that this is just an entertaining distraction to them???

tunahelper

Reaction score
The replies…:popcorn:

@jonmachota

Dak Prescott when asked what he says to Cowboys fans who are still frustrated about how last season ended: “Be fans or don’t be fans. If you’re a fan, you’re going to turn the page just as we do, you’re gonna move forward, understanding that you have better ahead of you. … Sorry, obviously, but it hurt us more than it did them. Obviously it’s on us to get back and to do better, but, yeah, move on.”

3:53 PM · Jul 25, 2024

Move on to another disappointing season.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

No one cares about you guys lol. The least important aspect of this fanbase….of course I’m frustrated no one argue the opposite lol..you can’t be pro Dak and not be pro Cowboys. Makes no sense.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
I've been ready to move on from your phoney, fraudulent, garbage time stat padding *** for 6+ years Dak, don't you worry. Only one year left before it finally happens, see ya bum.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This dak statement even bothered Fish who has been saying sign dak. I think he didnt like dak saying this.
It could be Dak is saying what he really feels now, esp if he thinks he might have to move on as a FA.
I think the jones boys refused what dak was asking for and same for CD, and now we are seeing how they reacted to
not getting a market setting deal.

Fish said CD is now saying he should get more than jefferson lol as CD says he is better than Jefferson !
Cd said he is the best wr in the nfl .