Twitter: Dak's message to fans frustrated about last season: Move on

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
I think Jerry woke up, that's why he says he's all in this year to see, see if Dak can bring that big trophy back to the Cowboys, if not, El Paso...

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
This dak statement even bothered Fish who has been saying sign dak. I think he didnt like dak saying this.
It could be Dak is saying what he really feels now, esp if he thinks he might have to move on as a FA.
I think the jones boys refused what dak was asking for and same for CD, and now we are seeing how they reacted to
not getting a market setting deal.

Fish said CD is now saying he should get more than jefferson lol as CD says he is better than Jefferson !
Cd said he is the best wr in the nfl .
This should get interesting...

DuncanIso

Reaction score
This dak statement even bothered Fish who has been saying sign dak. I think he didnt like dak saying this.
It could be Dak is saying what he really feels now, esp if he thinks he might have to move on as a FA.
I think the jones boys refused what dak was asking for and same for CD, and now we are seeing how they reacted to

Fish said CD is now saying he should get more than jefferson lol as CD says he is better than Jefferson !
We don’t have the cap to give big $$$ to CD right now.

As for Dak, he just wants more mega millions.

Now we know why Lance is taking snaps.

plymkr

Reaction score

I saw that. I was surprised by that too. Fish is usually company man 101 and an apologist. That was telling.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Not a Dak hater or apologist, but just reading the words and trying to be objective, I don’t have an issue with what he said.

He told you better days are ahead and let’s turn the page and move forward. Not sure what’s so horrible with that.

Most of you are frowning at this so I must be missing the point, but what do you want to hear the guy say?
You arr good with this ultimatum . . . “Be fans or don’t be fans

plymkr

Reaction score
For everyone who is defending Dak’s “be a fan or don’t be a fan” statement. Why didn’t you defend Randy Gregory when he said the Cowboys fan base is toxic? Why didn’t you defend Cole Beasley for lashing out at the fans and the organization? Why didn’t these guys get this much effort and energy?

I have another question. If any other Cowboys player said this would you be defending him. If Lawrence or Martin or Steele got to the podium and said what Dak said would you praise him for telling it like it is? Would you attack the masculinity, mental health, maturity, or sanity of fans that got mad if Martin said it?

Bottom line IMO is the fans are frustrated by the 25+ years of suckage and really frustrated with the end of the last season and one of our most prominent players replied with “well be a fan or don’t be a fan”. I don’t think any player on the team should get a pass on that.

phildadon86

Reaction score
We don’t have the cap to give big $$$ to CD right now.

As for Dak, he just wants more mega millions.

Now we know why Lance is taking snaps.
Can you stop. Lol you obviously don’t understand the cap. It’s very apparent in your posts.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Rusty, Rusty, Rusty! Don’t let all the negativity here change who you are! It’s not all gloom and doom. That’s what they want you to think. There’s still hope and optimism for the upcoming season. Enjoy instead of letting these Nancy’s around here infiltrate your self being.
I understand that. I am looking forward to the season. That said, I must temper my expectations for this season based on what I've seen from this offseason. I think that's reasonable, is it not?

NotForLong

Reaction score
He’s keeping his promise. After all his was NFL MVP runner up last year. It’s just the team is flawed in its construction last year. Weak up the middle. It’s basic football that you and the rest of the haters don’t understand. It takes a team. The QB is a skill position. Just an FYI, they do not run block nor do they try and stop the run. I guess you could play Dak at LB as he‘s light enough to fit Quinns defense. Maybe Cee Dee can put on a few pounds and be a run blocking TE. :lmao:
I am surprised you did not blame the Media or the Audio guys for the comment he made

NotForLong

Reaction score
Sounds as if the Joneses have made him a much smaller offer and presented him with the fact that the fans really don't like him after all of the times he's shut down in big games.
Sounds like he's addressing a fan base that he feels is costing him money in negotiations and he doesn't like us.
That is the vibe I am getting. Maybe Tad is in his ear

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Please, Rusty...please listen to me...Rusty, please...please, I beg of you. Stay with me Rusty...
lmao

*Swishes my tail* I mean, I'm always going to be a fan. Like I said, I'm just tempering my expectations for the season based on what I've seen from the offseason. I'm not expecting much from this season.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Just the opposite. He’s trolling the haters and they’re melting down. Keep reading! :popcorn:
How come you are not a ""Hater" when you continually rip apart the whole team? And how come you think it is cool for him to alienate the fan base?

NotForLong

Reaction score
This is the post of the Summer!!! You are absolutely right!! We have so many lil whiny *** scorned, weaklings on this board crying, lying and hypocritically over-exaggerating about everything concerning this team especially the quarterback position.

How in the world can these weak lil *****es even survive a day on this planet. I'll guarantee you 90% of them were bullied all their lives and still are this very day.
You should be Dak's media agent. Maybe he could use this for his next press conference?