Twitter: Dak's message to fans frustrated about last season: Move on

plymkr

Reaction score
He knows the only thing better than becoming a free agent next March is to become one now. Perhaps his comments are meant to compel the Cowboys to release him. It is pointless to pay him over $1.5 million per game if you know you can’t retain him. Get started on the future sans Dak Prescott now.
That’s a good point. He may be trying to get out now. I was taken aback by what he said not because I’m a fan but because it was such a non Dak thing to say. Not to be mean but I’ve grown to accept stupidity from Micah or Jerry. But this was a weird Dak statement. I was disappointed cuz it’s not a good look but more surprised it came from Dak. So, I guess stay tuned. You may be onto something here.

GINeric

Reaction score
I don't know what youre
Well that’s nice. Dak gets to be the victim no matter what. That’s awesome. I don’t care how you want to spin it Dak should not have said “be a fan or don’t be a fan”. If Dak doesn’t want fans to complain about him then don’t give fans an ultimatum. Fans like me might decide not to support him. Fans in the stadium might boo him every game.

Dak the victim is the worst look yet. Playing this angle will make him more polarized than what he already is.

I don't know how Dak is a victim. He deserves SOME of the credit for our failures, but not ALL of the failure like many here try to imply.

Yeah Dak probably could have worded that different, but I have no problem with he or any other players addressing hypocrites.

Alot of players on our team deserves flack for coming up short, but guess which player gets all of the blame..... he does.

This isn't boxing, golf or tennis. THE DALLAS COWBOYS have come up short one too many times. Including Dak. So I don't understand how that makes him a victim or how that is a spin.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If only it were that simple. It's one thing to want to wipe the slate clean as a team and move forward. It's another to tell a fanbase that's suffered through decades of mediocrity to "get over it". I'm not going to say much more until I've had some time to process, but this is a piss poor take from the leader of the team. Alienating the fanbase? That's really the move after 8 years of nothing?
Well let’s be honest. Those who get offended by the comments would get offended by anything he says. All that matters is winning and this will be forgotten by next week if that.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Dak isn’t fazed by embarrassing losses. And that’s why he’ll never win a SB. He doesn’t hate losing enough.
Unfortunately winning and losing both pay the same. It would greatly increase incentive by paying less to lose/more to win.

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I expected some camp drama, but not this much on Day 1. Not a good look for the team, I wonder what player will be the first to "oops" and spill the beans on the locker room atmosphere?

*Neighs hello* Hey, welcome to the forum!! I'm the forum's resident furry. Good points there. I know drama and the Cowboys are as connected as peanut butter and jelly, but this is ridiculous.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
This is the post of the Summer!!! You are absolutely right!! We have so many lil whiny *** scorned, weaklings on this board crying, lying and hypocritically over-exaggerating about everything concerning this team especially the quarterback position.

How in the world can these weak lil *****es even survive a day on this planet. I'll guarantee you 90% of them were bullied all their lives and still are this very day.
Yes. And I do get the frustration, but to let it sit in the back of your mind all year is just absurd to me. This is still gonna be a playoff team and a lot of people gonna be upset.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Hard to fault them their GM did nothing. Didn’t even retain the team or sign his own players. Embarrassing. And people wonder why Lamb isn’t at camp hell I wonder why Micah and Dak are….

Honestly, given Micah's aspirations, I wonder if the reason he and Dak haven't gotten deals is cuz they want out. Micah probably knows he won't get a SB here, and he has a desire for one. I could see him demanding a trade if this season is really horrible and if he thinks the next season will be awful too.