Twitter: Dak's message to fans frustrated about last season: Move on

GINeric

Reaction score
I know I moved on. This board is full of scorned women. It's a game, not real life.

This is the post of the Summer!!! You are absolutely right!! We have so many lil whiny *** scorned, weaklings on this board crying, lying and hypocritically over-exaggerating about everything concerning this team especially the quarterback position.

How in the world can these weak lil *****es even survive a day on this planet. I'll guarantee you 90% of them were bullied all their lives and still are this very day.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Not a Dak hater or apologist, but just reading the words and trying to be objective, I don’t have an issue with what he said.

He told you better days are ahead and let’s turn the page and move forward. Not sure what’s so horrible with that.

Most of you are frowning at this so I must be missing the point, but what do you want to hear the guy say?
pages have been turning for 3 years and the text on the following page is exactly the same. time for a new book.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL....... if you only knew just a tiny bit about some of our backgrounds, you might ease up on the internet tough guy act.
IMG-0521.gif

plymkr

Reaction score
I’m disappointed Dak said that. When Dak says something more cringy than Micah or Jerry then we got issues. And it’s only the first day of camp.

If I was in Dak’s camp I’d pull him aside and tell him to back off. With the Cowboys being in the national spotlight at all times regardless of success or failure, it’s probably not the best idea to come off as unlike able. The media can turn on him and he could be the national talking point for the whole. Not a good look.

GINeric

Reaction score
Cooper Rush out here going 5-1 with this same trash roster that Dak carries..

Rush is going on his 8th year in the NFL. Where is all the trade suitors league wide? Where are all the GMs at trying to pluck him off of the roster? 8 years in the league and he hasn't gotten a max deal yet??

I'll tell you why.... Rush, has spent his whole career bouncing off and on practice squads. In that 5 game winning streak, he BARELY averaged 100 yards passing.

But what happened when the film caught up with Rush by that 6th game vs the Eagles?? What 3 or 4 picks in one game? They made Rush look like a junior college quarterback.

Rush got trashed by the Eagles.... the same team that Dak has help the Cowboys own since he's been in the league.

Now can you please answer these questions for me?

1. If Rush is as good as you're build him up to be.... why haven't the other 31 GMs, scouts and and coaches who've recently listed Dak at 7th ranked in the league, shared your same views about Rush?

2. Do you believe Rush is the best kept secret that only you believe is more than the career backup that he's always been?

I'll respectfully wait....

Blitzen

Reaction score
Well, thankfully they had Dak to overcome those weaknesses against weaker teams.

LOL, from it takes a team to win to these types of quotes. It’s not on Dak for these losses, but it is on him for these wins. Use a mirror.

NotForLong

Reaction score
The replies…:popcorn:

@jonmachota

Dak Prescott when asked what he says to Cowboys fans who are still frustrated about how last season ended: “Be fans or don’t be fans. If you’re a fan, you’re going to turn the page just as we do, you’re gonna move forward, understanding that you have better ahead of you. … Sorry, obviously, but it hurt us more than it did them. Obviously it’s on us to get back and to do better, but, yeah, move on.”

3:53 PM · Jul 25, 2024

Sounds like Rockport

GINeric

Reaction score
I’m disappointed Dak said that. When Dak says something more cringy than Micah or Jerry then we got issues. And it’s only the first day of camp.

If I was in Dak’s camp I’d pull him aside and tell him to back off. With the Cowboys being in the national spotlight at all times regardless of success or failure, it’s probably not the best idea to come off as unlike able. The media can turn on him and he could be the national talking point for the whole. Not a good look.

The problem is.... no matter what Dak says, he gets flack.

First they say he's too cliche, then he says the right things to be a company man, now, he's getting flack for only speaking for the real fans.....

Dak is a good man. Because if was Dak, I would tell "all fake *** fairweather fans to kiss my ***." Alot of these fans who talk about football players don't know crap about football or the business of football.

So again, whatever Dak says, someone is always going to whine and cry like lil *****es. No matter how nice or how mean he comes across. He's damned if he does and he's damned if he doesn't.....