Twitter: Dak's message to fans frustrated about last season: Move on

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I don't believe it hurts them more than us. Sure some players it absolutely does, but a lot of these guys treat it as business period.
Exactly. Moving on as a "business period" is easy to say when you're moving on for multi millions of dollars, but moving on as just fans who have been moving on year after year is a lot different. Moving on for 40 to 50 some million $$$ is a lot different than moving on as hopeful but disappointed fans.
That remark was definitely NOT one of your better moments Dak.

GINeric

Reaction score
LOL....... if you only knew just a tiny bit about some of our backgrounds, you might ease up on the internet tough guy act.

Anyone with a solid "background" wouldn't have to act hypocritical, lie on ball players and post very sensitive, weak posts about another individual player that they never met.

And I have no "tough internet tough guy" act. I am who I am. Real ones don't cry and whine on football boards. If you're solid in real life, it will reflect on the way you post.

So no, my guy, I don't have to ease up on anything. I'm very proven, tested and accomplished in MANY phases of life. Trust me on that my guy.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IMG-0521.gif
:facepalm:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The replies…:popcorn:

@jonmachota

Dak Prescott when asked what he says to Cowboys fans who are still frustrated about how last season ended: “Be fans or don’t be fans. If you’re a fan, you’re going to turn the page just as we do, you’re gonna move forward, understanding that you have better ahead of you. … Sorry, obviously, but it hurt us more than it did them. Obviously it’s on us to get back and to do better, but, yeah, move on.”

3:53 PM · Jul 25, 2024

wow

This response will not age well.

plymkr

Reaction score
The problem is.... no matter what Dak says, he gets flack.

First they say he's too cliche, then he says the right things to be a company man, now, he's getting flack for only speaking for the real fans.....

Dak is a good man. Because if was Dak, I would tell "all fake *** fairweather fans to kiss my ***." Alot of these fans who talk about football players don't know crap about football or the business of football.

So again, whatever Dak says, someone is always going to whine and cry like lil *****es. No matter how nice or how mean he comes across. He's damned if he does and he's damned if he doesn't.....
Well that’s nice. Dak gets to be the victim no matter what. That’s awesome. I don’t care how you want to spin it Dak should not have said “be a fan or don’t be a fan”. If Dak doesn’t want fans to complain about him then don’t give fans an ultimatum. Fans like me might decide not to support him. Fans in the stadium might boo him every game.

Dak the victim is the worst look yet. Playing this angle will make him more polarized than what he already is.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Well, you called him a loser. I’d like to lose like that. You? They don’t pay well for arm chair quarterbacks.
You hit the nail on the head with that weak mentality. It’s ok to lose but at least he secured the bag! Loser mentality. Par for the course with Dak fans.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Well that’s nice. Dak gets to be the victim no matter what. That’s awesome. I don’t care how you want to spin it Dak should not have said “be a fan or don’t be a fan”. If Dak doesn’t want fans to complain about him then don’t give fans an ultimatum. Fans like me might decide not to support him. Fans in the stadium might boo him every game.

Dak the victim is the worst look yet. Playing this angle will make him more polarized than what he already is.
He knows the only thing better than becoming a free agent next March is to become one now. Perhaps his comments are meant to compel the Cowboys to release him. It is pointless to pay him over $1.5 million per game if you know you can’t retain him. Get started on the future sans Dak Prescott now.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’m actually surprised by the negative comments. After all the garbage since our final game, I would think there had been enough pain and that everyone would be ready to move on. I certainly am, and every player at camp had better have already moved on. When they showed up to work, it was the beginning of a new season. Only an idiot would still be allowing that game to reside in his head, players and coaches. I guess some fans want to continue wallowing in it a little longer. Not me. I’m sick of it.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Well, you called him a loser. I’d like to lose like that. You? They don’t pay well for arm chair quarterbacks.
Here and now, instead yielding to his agent...at the beginning he better get a hell of a lot stronger in team support instead of leaving in an interview there are other alternatives.

Steven and Jerry sure as hell better get into view after all he has been taken care of by Dallas. He is losing focus as well as not building time with his leadership in team he will NOT get back.

CCBoy

Reaction score
You haven’t missed the point. In fact, you’re one of the only ones who got the point.
I'm judging on two games with Philadelphia, a game with San Francisco, and against Kansas City. They will tell us all when played. From team level strength and if ready to be playoff prepared.

GMO415

Reaction score
The replies…:popcorn:

@jonmachota

Dak Prescott when asked what he says to Cowboys fans who are still frustrated about how last season ended: “Be fans or don’t be fans. If you’re a fan, you’re going to turn the page just as we do, you’re gonna move forward, understanding that you have better ahead of you. … Sorry, obviously, but it hurt us more than it did them. Obviously it’s on us to get back and to do better, but, yeah, move on.”

3:53 PM · Jul 25, 2024

What an AH