Twitter: Dak's passing absence from training camp proves his value to Cowboys

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I see, so Gallup saved Dalton's bad pass but nobody ever saved Dak's bad passes.......stick to checkers man as this game is so far beyond your abilities.
nice try to spin again. like I said you absolutely sucked at it...I never said Dak didn't make bad passes or WR didn't make tough catches...that's your spin on something totally irrelevant....in that game, against the Giants, Gallup saved Dalty's arse. no denying it.

I told you, reach out to MC and ask him to teach you how to spin....he is pretty good at it....you my friend. suck at it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Sorry I thought there was a period of trade rumors. Maybe I got that wrong.
But look here...you can't just cherry pick a couple things just to get on your precious "dak hate" accusation crusade. I have made it ABUNDANTLY clear I like dak. I support dak, and I want him back healthy.

End of conversation.
oh, I do like Dak. but I like cowboys first. I belive Dak gives us the best chance to succeed. no other realistic alternative has been provided by any of the dak-bashers.
there were rumors from unreliable sources like Fish or few others who were click baiting

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
nice try to spin again. like I said you absolutely sucked at it...I never said Dak didn't make bad passes or WR didn't make tough catches...that's your spin on something totally irrelevant....in that game, against the Giants, Gallup saved Dalty's arse. no denying it.

I told you, reach out to MC and ask him to teach you how to spin....he is pretty good at it....you my friend. suck at it.
You're getting called out left and right for your hypocrisy when it comes to Dak and you're trying your best to "spin it".

It's rather sad and embarrassing at this point.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You're getting called out left and right for your hypocrisy when it comes to Dak and you're trying your best to "spin it".

It's rather sad and embarrassing at this point.
oh, come on...you got cornered so soon and so easily...you are usually a better spinner than this. perhaps you are off your game.

ok, time for your emotional angle post....we know the routine by now.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Give him credit for what? We sucked last year lol. We sucked with him. Feel how you want to about the guy....personally I think he was a pretty good backup I have no hate or love for him. I don't sit here and think about the golden years of Eddie George being here or Aaron Glenn.....we're talking about Andy Dalton. A backup QB. All because he wore the star people are suppose to give him credit for what he did?

Yes, people deserve credit for what they did.

You mean win all the games we won except for the gift from Atl? Put up comparable statistics to other starting QB's? Gave effort in spite of concussion & Covid?

Geez, no one is talking about erecting a statue just recognizing what was earned.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
oh, I do like Dak. but I like cowboys first. I belive Dak gives us the best chance to succeed. no other realistic alternative has been provided by any of the dak-bashers.
there were rumors from unreliable sources like Fish or few others who were click baiting
Literally nobody, outside of your buddies and your other accounts, would believe this by reading 99% of the things you post.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
well, a novice football fan like yourself would consider that "slightly"....I can understand..you often look at stats in a vacuum, not in relation to the rest of the league as to what it really means...and its quite comical, on the one hand you point to 2020 to argue and then switch to career stats...

, so a bit of education for you
in 2020 Dalton had 1.2TDs per game which ranked 27th in the league....Dak in his 5 games had 1.8.....not sure if he would have kept that pace but Dalton didn't rank well in 2020.

Andy was average to below average in 2020. ne denying it...you want to hook yourself to his anchor and sink...by all means do

Funny how when anyone speaks of a player that goes against those you love you apply some sort of 'anchor' to the member bringing up a player. You have a very distorted view to life.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Funny how when anyone speaks of a player that goes against those you love you apply some sort of 'anchor' to the member bringing up a player. You have a very distorted view to life.
I don't love or hate players. its about the cowboys....you would rather see cowboys lose and so you can dak-bash and gloat than see the team succeed with Dak....tell me I am wrong.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Why? Maybe I think Dak will number 7 in the NFL, is that bad or something> Just because we don't wait on our knees for Lord Dak to arrive doesn't mean we aren't fans.
They went with Dak and that's the way it is. Maybe if he gets surrounded by a good roster, offensively and defensively, it might make a difference. All you need is a bus driver. He's good enough and I hope he gets a chance to prove it.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

...and you would know all about sucking Brokeback Mountain.