Twitter: Dak's passing absence from training camp proves his value to Cowboys

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
he lost an 8 point lead and momentum of the game. had a turn over and one single pass due to heroics of Gallup saved his tush with a 38 yard heroic catch. otherwise he was incompetent up to that point. see the 55 second mark

Michael Gallup *INCREDIBLE* Catch vs Giants | NFL Cowboys vs Giants Week 5 Highlights - YouTube

Dalton sucks, there is no denying it. no matter how much you spin it.
Wait... Dalton personally lost the lead? Or the "historically bad defense" lost the lead?

Or are you saying only Dak gets to use the "historically bad defense" excuse?

I thought you were more careful about getting yourself caught up in stuff like this? Guess not.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wait... Dalton personally lost the lead? Or the "historically bad defense" lost the lead?

I thought you were more careful about getting yourself caught up in stuff like this? Guess not.
Oh NOW you want to bring up the defense in defense of Andy Dalton....y'all are sad man lol.....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Mahomes? Um....not sure about that. A tie maybe.
The other two? Nope.....those guys have rings. Long term success. It's not ENTIRELY numbers....I suppose.

I probably should have refrained from the 'way way way" better part. :oops:

I think Andy gets a bad rap. He's a good QB thrown into a nasty situation.
And as i have said...I fully believe Dak's gonna have great career numbers...Better than Andy's. ....and hopefully a ring or two.

I would say "shin" deep.
he is an average QB and always was. shrinks in big moments. he is 1-15 in must win games. 0-5 in playoffs and he had his worst outings in those big games. last year, against Giants last game of season, must win to have any chance of playoffs, he yet again had his worst game of the season. Andy is a great back up or a bridge to the next guy.

and I am with you. I hope Dak gets us to the big dance, at this point given there are no other alternatives that would be better, he gives us the best chance. we just need the defense to step up.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
he lost an 8 point lead and momentum of the game. had a turn over and one single pass due to heroics of Gallup saved his tush with a 38 yard heroic catch. otherwise he was incompetent up to that point. see the 55 second mark

Michael Gallup *INCREDIBLE* Catch vs Giants | NFL Cowboys vs Giants Week 5 Highlights - YouTube

Dalton sucks, there is no denying it. no matter how much you spin it.

Funny, last time I checked Dalton didn't play defense.....or is that "Dalton gave up an 8 point lead" only reserved for him as if anyone said that about Dak you Dakolites would have an emotional meltdown.

Oh, and you mean the turnover on Dallas' own 19 (fumble) with Dallas leading 31`-26 which led to a NYG TD and a 34-31 lead only to see Dalton lead Dallas on the game typing and game winning FG on the next 2 Dallas drives?

Yeah, shame on Dalton for giving up an 8-point lead......an 8-point lead that Dak never gave Dallas in any of his 2020 games played.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Oh NOW you want to bring up the defense in defense of Andy Dalton....y'all are sad man lol.....
You guys and your picking and choosing when to blame the "historically bad defense" seems to hinge soley on who the QB is.

I'm actually amazed that you all put it out there for everyone to see. No creditability at all.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

wait, did Dak lose the game? or was it the historically bad defense that cost us games?

or are you trying to give Dalton the historically bad defense excuse?

see, I posted using your logic and now you don't like it. as usual.

it still doesn't change the fact that in this game, defense made two stops after Dak was injured, then andy fumbled and gave NY a great field position at the17 yard line (remember you always faulted Dak for his fumbles) and they scored and took the lead...if it wasn't for Gallup's heroic catch, game would be lost...and then defense made another stop........

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You guys and your picking and choosing when to blame the "historically bad defense" seems to hinge soley on who the QB is.

I'm actually amazed that you all put it out there for everyone to see. No creditability at all.
Have you not spend all summer long telling people that they are making "excuses" for Dak when they bring up the defense? But you're doing it for Andy Dalton?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can Dak do this??

Yes, ACCURACY is that important right Mr.7 SB rings!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Funny, last time I checked Dalton didn't play defense.....or is that "Dalton gave up an 8 point lead" only reserved for him as if anyone said that about Dak you Dakolites would have an emotional meltdown.

Oh, and you mean the turnover on Dallas' own 19 (fumble) with Dallas leading 31`-26 which led to a NYG TD and a 34-31 lead only to see Dalton lead Dallas on the game typing and game winning FG on the next 2 Dallas drives?
LOL, old man, you are so bad at this I am not sure how to toy with you....and I find it funny that you say Dalton FUMBLED on dallas 19 give the ball to NY so they scored...then Michael Gallups Heroic catch saved Andy's arse...that was a bad bad bad deep pass. way short, but Gallup made an incredible catch....thanks to Gallup who saved the day. because everyone knows you can't count on Dalton to make a difference....and we saw that for the rest of the season....

come on dude. you suck at spinning....just go back to being what you are...I knows its lurking beneath your thin skin and it will explode in spactacular fashin.

go peel some potatoes

USArmyVet

Reaction score
IN THE GIANTS GAME that y'all keep giving him credit for winning.

Oh, okay....yes, Dalton had the same amount of TD's in the Giants game (in the 1-1/3 quarters he played) that Dak had (in 3-2/3 quarters played): ZERO

USArmyVet

Reaction score
LOL, old man, you are so bad at this I am not sure how to toy with you....and I find it funny that you say Dalton FUMBLED on dallas 19 give the ball to NY so they scored...then Michael Gallups Heroic catch saved Andy's arse...that was a bad bad bad deep pass. way short, but Gallup made an incredible catch....thanks to Gallup who saved the day. because everyone knows you can't count on Dalton to make a difference....and we saw that for the rest of the season....

come on dude. you suck at spinning....just go back to being what you are...I knows its lurking beneath your thin skin and it will explode in spactacular fashin.

go peel some potatoes

I see, so Gallup saved Dalton's bad pass but nobody ever saved Dak's bad passes.......stick to checkers man as this game is so far beyond your abilities.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:huh:

he had a franchise tag on him. how did they exactly pass on him? why do you hate cowboys so much...you would rather see cowboys lose so you can gloat with your dak-bashing....sad. really sad.
Sorry I thought there was a period of trade rumors. Maybe I got that wrong.
But look here...you can't just cherry pick a couple things just to get on your precious "dak hate" accusation crusade. I have made it ABUNDANTLY clear I like dak. I support dak, and I want him back healthy.

End of conversation.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
it NFL rules. like I said, write an email to Goodell, but I know you and likes of you, make up your own rules, in your own world and are so proud of making up rules....its comical.

fans are free to do anything they want. doesn't mean that its OFFICIALLY acceptable. like I said, make up rules in your fantasy world and pat yourself on the back.
You know nothing about me but what you make up in your little pea brain.