Twitter: Dak's passing absence from training camp proves his value to Cowboys

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Are you saying the defense played harder for Dalton than they did Dak?
noooo, that's your attempt to spin things, because you are looking for an angle. tell me if defensive performance wasn't better in the last 11 games, vs. first 5 games.....tell me the facts about defensive performance of the first 11 games vs. first 5 games.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
...and you would know all about sucking Brokeback Mountain.
ooohhhh here we go, your awesome person self is starting to come out through that thin skin of yours. how did they ever let you in the army? oh, yeah, they needed someone in the kitchen
so what's wrong with brokeback mountain? is that some kind of an insult from you? or an attempt at insult....are you homophobic? come on say it. show your trueself
that kind of comment can get you banned LOL

go peel some potatoes

McKDaddy

Reaction score
The only Cowboy him and his buddies respect is Dak. That's it.

Unfortunately, that has been proven to be true. It is like giving any credit to any other QB would somehow slight their hero.

Notice no one continued the portrayal of Dalton as inaccurate after I posted the video of all his throw against the Giants. Crap doesn't stick to video evidence very well.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
noooo, that's your attempt to spin things, because you are looking for an angle. tell me if defensive performance wasn't better in the last 11 games, vs. first 5 games.....tell me the facts about defensive performance of the first 11 games vs. first 5 games.
I don't have to "look for angle" when you keep steeping on your own feet and getting caught up in things.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Unfortunately, that has been proven to be true. It is like giving any credit to any other QB would somehow slight their hero.

Notice no one continued the portrayal of Dalton as inaccurate after I posted the video of all his throw against the Giants. Crap doesn't stick to video evidence very well.
I don't get that mindset. You can respect Dalton for what he brought to us and STILL love Dak as your hero.

Just because you give respect to Dalton for his time here is not going to somehow make Dak any less of a hero to you. They think Dak is gonna see this somehow and think less of them or something lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't have to "look for angle" when you keep steeping on your own feet and getting caught up in things.
like I said, I never said anything about defense playing harder for Dalton...you mentioned it...so why did you bring that up? why even mention that? it wasn't relevant to any part of the discussion or the response. All I did was point to FACTS. defense was better in last 11 games than first 5 games. tell me I am lying?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
can the same be said about you? are you a cowboy fan? or are you a Dak hater only? you have never answered the question. would you rather see cowboys succeed with Dak or Fail with Dak?
I don't make a player more important than the team, like yourself.

To answer your question.... I don't care who the Cowboys succeed with as long as they are succeeding. That's the difference in us. YOU care about who is leading the team to the success. I don't care who is leading as long as there's success.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
were you just not whining to the mods when rocky used a similar analogy? The hypocrites on this sites are many lol.
oh leave the old miserable man alone....he can't help himself. he tried and it was funny to watch. you could see him just bloating and waiting to explode and then he couldn't keep up the farce any longer....he went back to what he is...a miserable old man nobody cares about....he gets his kicks coming here and just arguing with people.....so just humor him. its the nice thing to do.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
like I said, I never said anything about defense playing harder for Dalton...you mentioned it...so why did you bring that up? why even mention that? it wasn't relevant to any part of the discussion or the response. All I did was point to FACTS. defense was better in last 11 games than first 5 games. tell me I am lying?
You're not lying. They were better. Maybe the just liked Dalton better or something, who knows.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Images of Weeks 5 - 17 of the 2020 season come to mind. :confused:

Thoughts?

:popcorn:

Well, they are backups for a reason. Dak is better.

However, referring to last year, the line during that period was the worst we have had since 2012….struck by a massive injury bug.
They were awful.
Dak got a tiny glimpse of it in 2017

Btw, I don't really think Dalton was ever considered a dink and dunk guy

Back to David Helman….he has become one the most embarrassing over the top slobberers.
Not that this post doesn't have some truth