Dak's performance vs Lions (2022)

Gaede

Reaction score
Show us all any Dak supporters obliterating Rush's similar stats. Let's see if what your saying is truth or a bunch of bunk?

Pretty sure everybody who supports Dak was happy the team was winning, despite Rush not being a starting caliber QB. I don't recall anyone, actually, insulting Rush's family, or his brains, or his person. Yet the same is never true for Dak haters (who comprise the bulk of this board).

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So you watched Dak against one of the NFLs worst defenses and you actually think he would have done well against the eagles?
God bless ya
We will lose 5 out of our last 10 with Daks mad skills.
we would lose 9 out of the 10 if Rush is the QB...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The fact you bring up my military service and then name call on a football group shows more about your lack of character than mine.
Look in the mirror. You're the one acting childish while trying to derail an honest thread simply because you hate the player and his fans.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Pretty sure everybody who supports Dak was happy the team was winning, despite Rush not being a starting caliber QB. I don't recall anyone, actually, insulting Rush's family, or his brains, or his person. Yet the same is never true for Dak haters (who comprise the bulk of this board).
Facts. But the poster we are referring to loves to make up accusations without actually providing any proof. His agenda is to derail any thread speaking positively of our starting QB.

GINeric

Reaction score
Explain why in his 2 games for 2022 Dak has led the offense to an average of 13.5 points/game? You and your pals slammed Rush but averaging 20/points game so where is the Dak slamming for leading Dallas to much less points/game? We will wait.

Nope!! Sorry lil guy!!! You're lying as usual because I was in full support of Rush and ITS ON RECORD!!!

But you're doing that running and deflecting like a coward again my friend!!!

Show us all how mature you are and answer the original question that I asked above. I believe in ya!!!

I'll wait....

GINeric

Reaction score
32 rushes 139 yards 4.3 ypc 2 td's 5 defensive turnovers 4 defensive sacks

Dak didn;t lead crap so stop your slurping.

Oh, you're BIG mad!!!!! Dak made your weak *** angry as hell!!!

Why don't you go listen to your RuPaul greatest hits album and make yourself feel better lil dude. I'll leave all that "slurping" talk to you. That's your pastime, im not judging.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Look in the mirror. You're the one acting childish while trying to derail an honest thread simply because you hate the player and his fans.

Did I bring up your military service or kids? That is pathetic but you have no issue doing it simply to defend your football fandom. Do better.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Oh, you're BIG mad!!!!! Dak made your weak *** angry as hell!!!

Why don't you go listen to your RuPaul greatest hits album and make yourself feel better lil dude. I'll leave all that "slurping" talk to you. That's your pastime, im not judging.

Just like Dak, you are irrelevant but you continue to do your BS shtick.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Lions put up 35 vs the Eagles and almost won.... but only loss to the Eagles by 3.

Dak led the offense to 24 points coming off of injury and inactivity for over a month. Yeah I like Dak's chances vs the Eagles. Oh yeah, Dak is 9-3 vs the Eagles too....

The Lions have one of the NFL's worst defenses, correct????

Well explain why the Eagles (6-0) only beat them by 3

The Vikings (5-1) only beat them by 4

The Seahawks (4-3) only beat them by 3

But the Cowboys led by Dak, beat them by 18????

Didn't the Eagles, Vikings and Seahawks get the memo that the Lions have one of the worst defenses???

I'll add that our defense which some calls "overrated". managed to hold the Lions offense to 6 points.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you watched Dak against one of the NFLs worst defenses and you actually think he would have done well against the eagles?
God bless ya
We will lose 5 out of our last 10 with Daks mad skills.

What did you not understand about ... they spent the bye week changing up their defense? They figured it out, made adjustments in the 2nd half.
But that does not change your narrative though will it. Let us revisit this after the next 10 games. My bet is you and others will be back in the word work.

GINeric

Reaction score
Just like Dak, you are irrelevant but you continue to do your BS shtick.

So who did your real team play yesterday, because you're real soft and sensitive in the middle. Your team must have loss and Dak kept you from coming over here and trolling huh....

Thanks for the "just like Dak" compliment. Yes... i try to be the best leader I can be.

You're just like a "Karen". All weak, upset and emotional and just want to be heard, even though you're not saying anything worth a damn.....

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

foofighters

Reaction score
Not even close to hating. Actually 90% moderate (aka realistic) and 10% happy about the win. Just your delusional mind sees someone as hater just because he knows Dak isn't there yet by quoting stats and the media. Last year this same media hyped our offense like their was no tomorrow when most fans here knew, that all those nice wins against the breadcrumbs of the league meant nothing. And this year your man Dak scored 3 points against a team, that would go on losing 4 of their seven games. Even against the Panthers.

It will get interesting against Minny or GB, until then Dak just kept the place warm like Cooper did. Nothing wrong with that, I was happy with the win. But nothing more either.

No need to get worked up about anything here, especially not about other people just voicing their opinions like you do.
Actually, if you truly were more on the "realistic" side, you'd not have stated, "...Dak just kept the place warm..." You're baiting here. Realistically speaking, Dak is NOT elite but he's better than "just keeping the place warm." Dak is good enough to take this team to the SB but he's never going to be the sole reason they get there/win it. Dak isn't the real issue with this team not having post season success just like the last QB wasn't the issue either. I'll keep my eye on you to see if you actually qualify in being part of the realistic crowd. Stay tuned...

Jipper

Reaction score
I don't think he looked rusty at all.

he had a few throws that were out of position and he got better as the game wore on. He looked like he was forcing some of the deep throws and reads got better as the game progressed

He’s trending in the right way and I was so happy to see him get late td to build some confidence. If he can keep building I think this team might be able to do something we haven’t seen in a long long time