Twitter: Daks QBR against winning teams

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yet the Eagles are 5-6 and could end up with a good record only because of their remaining patsy schedule. The narrative of only Dak needing help until Wentz's teammates are injured, then all of a sudden he needs help too already existed. I just mentioned it.

You mean the near identical schedule we have played? Eagles beat the Bills, you remember that? Which winning team have we beaten?

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
We have the exact same gameplan for the Dolphins as we do the Pat's, despite the talent difference, because we focus on ourselves....except we don't even do thst properly because our simple *** game plan is full of penalties, false starts, player mistakes, etc. We're not even perfect at our garbage scheme. Doesn't help when coaches expect you to just do the same stuff vs the No. 1 defence in the league

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You mean the near identical schedule we have played? Eagles beat the Bills, you remember that? Which winning team have we beaten?
Everybody knows we haven't beaten a winning team, but to pretend that Philly and Wentz have been impressive? Come on. Both teams suck. Dallas beat Detroit on the road. Philly lost to that lousy team at home. Two can play that game. If you want to down the Cowboys for stinking up the place, have at it. But pretending that Philly is worth a damn to diss the Cowboys is an unimpressive argument. This season is a **** show for both teams. At least we've beaten the Eagles several times head to head. Go Cowboys. What else can I say?

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
They were all out(Brooks only out a half), and yet they STILL had that many all pros. That team is stacked. He hasn't had Jackson since week 1, and Agholor is a scrub lol. If you didn't know that. you haven't watched much pro football.

As I said, he had four all pros, even with all those injuries. And you said the last couple of weeks, he had Johnson and Brooks(whole game) two weeks ago so that was wrong too.
No Brooks did not play half the game. Stop it. You're not making your case. If we had our offense decimated like that we wouldn't be winning many games.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Everybody knows we haven't beaten a winning team, but to pretend that Philly and Wentz have been impressive? Come on. Both teams suck. Dallas beat Detroit on the road. Philly lost to that lousy team at home. Two can play that game. If you want to down the Cowboys for stinking up the place, have at it. But pretending that Philly is worth a damn to diss the Cowboys is an unimpressive argument. This season is a **** show for both teams. At least we've beaten the Eagles several times head to head. Go Cowboys. What else can I say?

Nobody stated Philly is impressive. This forum loves to crap on Wentz while talking up Prescott with raw statistics - yet, when you break it down, give context, then suddenly these odd narratives that you're pushing come out "Well, Eagles have a soft schedule" - Like, what the hell are you even on about? They are an NFC East team, their schedule is nearly identical to ours, they have at least shown they can beat a good team even WHEN injured.

The standards YOU set for Wentz and the Eagles seem to be higher than the ones you set for the Cowboys. You're okay with mediocrity, but other teams have to be world beaters of you to be impressed.

Eagles at least have a Super Bowl victory in recent memory.

vlad

Reaction score
Can we compare that to other QBs’ QBRs vs winning teams?

This needs more context. Every QB performs better vs bad teams than vs good teams.

Aaron Rodgers’ QBR for the entire season is 53.

Quit asking for complete information so you can be thoughtful... This is a Cowboys forum after all!

morat1959

Reaction score
Dak is average at best. You will never convince the homers. For the 100th time, trust your eyes. This only applies to those who can see it. Some don’t have a freakin clue what they’re looking at. All they know is stats, stats and more stats. It must be something related to fantasy football. I don’t play so I don’t have a clue. I’ll bet you 90% of the Dak defenders have a closet full of participation trophies IF they ever stepped on a field at all.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dak haters summarized:

When Dak Prescott has a good QBR, it's a garbage stat made up by ESPN that means nothing.

When Dak Prescott has a poor QBR, it's proof he's an awful quarterback that can't throw a football (and has 3,788 yards and 26 total touchdowns this year by accident).

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dak haters summarized:

When Dak Prescott has a good QBR, it's a garbage stat made up by ESPN that means nothing.

When Dak Prescott has a poor QBR, it's proof he's an awful quarterback that can't throw a football (and has 3,788 yards and 26 total touchdowns this year by accident).

Dude, QBR was NEVER brought up on this board any other season. It suddenly is everyone's go-to.

Most of you can't even explain the formula that goes into determining QBR.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dak is average at best. You will never convince the homers. For the 100th time, trust your eyes. This only applies to those who can see it. Some don’t have a freakin clue what they’re looking at. All they know is stats, stats and more stats. It must be something related to fantasy football. I don’t play so I don’t have a clue. I’ll bet you 90% of the Dak defenders have a closet full of participation trophies IF they ever stepped on a field at all.

Dak is way above average. You can't take one bad game out of a season and draw conclusions from it. Prescott has had his best year and yesterday was "one of those days".

I've watched enough football to say this: Dak is not the best QB in the NFL and he never will be. But was Eli Manning the best QB in the league when he won two Super Bowls?

The Cowboys can win it all with Dak. That's the bottom line. They won't, however, with this coaching staff. That's where the hate should be directed, not at the quarterback. Just my opinion.

morat1959

Reaction score
Dak is way above average. You can't take one bad game out of a season and draw conclusions from it. Prescott has had his best year and yesterday was "one of those days".

I've watched enough football to say this: Dak is not the best QB in the NFL and he never will be. But was Eli Manning the best QB in the league when he won two Super Bowls?

The Cowboys can win it all with Dak. That's the bottom line. They won't, however, with this coaching staff. That's where the hate should be directed, not at the quarterback. Just my opinion.
I’ve watched Dak since high school. He’s average.

jnday

Reaction score

This needs more context. Every QB performs better vs bad teams than vs good teams.

No comparison is needed. The only thing that should matter to a Cowboy fan is how well the Cowboy’s starting QB has done in those situations.

Cmac

Reaction score
Ahhhh here comes the Dak hate. Missed this stupidity over the last couple weeks. Alas here we are again. Imagine swimming. Now imagine swimming with a cinder block attached to your back. See the issue?
…..isn't that reserved for Zeke......the hate?

InTheZone

Reaction score
Every player on this team is playing way below the level they are capable !:facepalm:
it's a major problem when it's the guy controlling the offense every down, that is why they're paid more than other positions...

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
No, you regurgitated misinformation, and created your own narrative. That's not making your case, buddy.

You said that Dak has not had to deal with the injuries and talent Wentz has had to.

Two weeks ago Wentz had Johnson, Peter's, Brooks, Kelce, and Ertz. Are you saying Dak hasn't faced the adversity of only playing with 5 all-pros?

Sorry buddy

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

LOL....Ya, I'm sure every NFL GM would select Dak over Aaron...:muttley:

P.S. You know you're considered a joke here!