Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So he comes to us with a troubled history from college of being a problem and having maturity issues. Jerry ignores the flags again. Now we know he choses friends who have guns and kill people. Jerry will never cut him because Jerry never makes mistakes. But does he really have to be formally charged with something to see this is not the kind of character you want on your team ?
The ones supporting such actions simply for the benefit of the team would be begging for justice if such a horrible crime happened to one of their loved ones.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
common sense seems to avoid you too. I'm talking about when they had him in for being a person of interest.

i'm sure they just used their tool. Something like "we know you were involved and failed to report. If you do not cooperate we are going to indict you on your failure to report."

He then cooperated. 2 other people were charged and he was not.

FTWayne

Reaction score
i'm sure they just used their tool. Something like "we know you were involved and failed to report. If you do not cooperate we are going to indict you on your failure to report."

He then cooperated. 2 other people were charged and he was not.
his lawyers, if they are good ones, told him his options and he took the one he did.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The fight. And how this all looks.

A fight that lead to someone being killed. There's no way the NFL let's this one go, IMO.
A fight? Zeke did more harm when he pushed the security guard and Tyrone Crawford led an all out brawl. Neither were suspended and those videos were in color. It’s not about letting anything go but for League to suspend him there has to be a reason. If he gets suspended it will be for something that comes up in the leagues investigation.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
his lawyers, if they are good ones, told him his options and he took the one he did.

who knows but what I stated is SOP for using reporting laws.

Goodell likely will suspend him but every indication is that police have their suspects in custody already. KJ isn't one of them.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's not the only one who said.

Gotti went on to mention the incident from which those charges stem in his Instagram post. In March 2000, 50 Cent was assaulted by members of Murder Inc. at The Hit Factory recording studio in New York. According to NY Mag, 50 was treated for stab wounds to the chest as well as a collapsed lung at a nearby hospital.

The document Gotti shared lists Curtis Jackson as an "informant," which Gotti takes as indisputable evidence that 50 worked with police to file an order of protection against those who attacked him.

Elsewhere in his lengthy Instagram post, Gotti asserts that 50 brought a successful lawsuit, for either $150,000 or $250,000 (unable to remember which amount), against the Gottis and Black Child.

https://pod-img.hiphoplately.com/1451624400/gotti-ig-1509815119.jpg
I’m well aware of all this….I just don’t believe he’s a informant….why are the guys he “snitched” on not in prison?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
common sense seems to avoid you too. I'm talking about when they had him in for being a person of interest.
You probably don’t understand police work in big cities. It’s not black and white. Murder cases are gray. Common sense is not an answer to the question. It is obvious that you are pulling it out your behind.

FTWayne

Reaction score
You probably don’t understand police work in big cities. It’s not black and white. Murder cases are gray. Common sense is not an answer to the question. It is obvious that you are pulling it out your behind.
yeah, he was setting in the back seat listening to some music when these two hoodlums he barely knew opened fire.

he probably thought these hoodlums he didn't know was his uber drivers.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
So how many players have the Cowboys cut that they drafted high??? Taco Charleton ring a bell? Does Jerry have to come out on the radio and say,,,,. yep fans, I want to make sure I clarify with all of you that I did in fact make a mistake? Some of you and your Jerry hate is boring at this point.

Pffft….is that all you got ? Taco ? I’ll call your Taco and raise you a Jaylon Smith ! And an LVE…and a Sean Lee…just a few of the examples where Jerry ignored the medical flags everybody else on the planet saw. Keep sniffing Jerry’s jock.