Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think yall overrate his play. I never saw this 1st round talent. People kept going back to the Alabama game when he had a few nice reps vs Smith. Smith still had 9 catches and They lost 63-3. Atleast J Horn traveled with the best guys and shut them down. Joseph's hype was nonsense to me from the jump. And this isn't 20/20 hindsight. I wanted Stokes and Adebo over him. Both outplayed him easily.

In his first NFL start as a rookie with near zero previous starts and missing training camp with injury issues:
- He allowed a total of -2 yards receiving.
- The only catch he 'allowed' was a swing pass in the backfield and the tackled that player for a 2 yard loss.
- i.e. Zero catches allowed beyond the line of scrimmage in his 1st NFL start.

FTWayne

Reaction score
In ancient history it would have been an eye for an eye and the shooter would be executed and that was justice. Now 4 young black men have to fry for one man's crime for you to feel justice has been done.
it's not about me. is the family happy? they are the ones who need justice, it's not me or you.

I think they are more questions that are needed to be answered.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
A fight? Zeke did more harm when he pushed the security guard and Tyrone Crawford led an all out brawl. Neither were suspended and those videos were in color. It’s not about letting anything go but for League to suspend him there has to be a reason. If he gets suspended it will be for something that comes up in the leagues investigation.
Neither the Zeke incident nor the Crawford incident lead to someone being killed. This is new territory.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Within two years we're going to read that Joseph was shot dead outside of a nightclub at 2 am by two unknown assailants.

FTWayne

Reaction score
Its been answered he unfortunately got into a fight with a killer. The shooter is in jail.
that's what we know, they probably are more that hasn't come out.

The prosecutor isn't going to leak all the information about the case.

plymkr

Reaction score
Well some of us already know the jones boys are morally corrupt, I dont know at what point they knew, but in a way you are right, they are culpable if they knew things about this
and didnt go to police with it themselves !

Another angle to make jerry sell the team!
This offseason has proven one painful thing. The Jonesboy's moral compass isn't pointed in the right direction either.

plymkr

Reaction score
RKGs didnt work either we liked guys with no talent who said yes sir and showed up to work early
Our FO is having trouble finding guys that work on any level. The RKG and "we like our guys" slogans didn't get it done. I've said this repeatedly in other threads but until Jerry prioritizes winning then the players won't.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Your response to my post don't even make sense. If you looking for an argument, go sniff around somewhere else.
I am not trying to argue. I am just seeing where your head is at. This is a forum where Cowboys fans post. I actually respect peoples opinions because that is all that it is. It just troubles me that you get angry at a simple question. Oh well.