Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

NotForLong

Reaction score
This is a tweet from a verified person who works closely with the Cowboys. I think this deserves to be discussed on here and shouldn’t keep being deleted.

So now we need to draft a DE . . . WR . . . OG. . . . and CB . . . all in the 1st Rd . . . hmmmmm . . . ok

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Another one of Jerry's reaches that is a project that bites him in the behind.

What's new? There's something about Jerry and wasting 2nd round picks.

NotForLong

Reaction score
If someone is shot and you just happen to be there, that doesn't make you a bad news. Let's see if there is more to it than that.

Of course, if you want to jump to conclusions about someone you know relatively little about, that's your prerogative.
"The Shots" were premeditated. . . He should have left the group . . . when it became clear they were gonna hunt those men down

Boss man should have scadadled

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Here is how I view this sort of thing now whether he's guilty of being involved or not. He's a very talented player and has a lot to play for. But given his history and that he's choosing to hang out in groups of people that do this sort of thing, is he worth the trouble? He's obviously stupid enough to hang out in places he shouldn't be if he wants a payday. I'm tired of idiot players like this. Dump him. Let him be another team's problem. Does he want to hang out with gangbanger thugs? Let him...just not on the Cowboys roster. There are hundreds of others that would love his roster spot and don't jeopardize their careers by acting like morons.
not going to happen. jerry will try to rehab him. jerry might even hire him a babysitter and while he's at it, jerry will hire josh brent to drive him around. :D

nobody

Reaction score
not going to happen. jerry will try to rehab him. jerry might even hire him a babysitter and while he's at it, jerry will hire josh brent to drive him around. :D

That's one of the reasons why Jerry fails as a GM. He's too loyal to the wrong players. That and he can never admit a mistake. And the culture he maintains for the team. And.. (the list goes on.)

Hopefully people can talk Jerry into cutting him.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wow! Just wow!! Don't know all the details, but it's too bad this young man has more than likely messed up his future NFL career simply by hanging out with the wrong crowd (or worse...actually guilty of the crime). smdh :(

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
This the dumbest thing I ever read, if you're in a car with someone who shoots someone and you know and do nothing, then yea, youre an accessory. You expect them to let you go if you try to hide it?lol
200.gif

Landryhat73

Reaction score
I’m not making the assumption that he was in the suv but if he was I think he is done. The best hope is he got into another vehicle and wasn’t in the SUV. I’m guessing the police know a lot more that is being made public.