Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

jrumann59

Reaction score
so did Joseph do it? Literally the only thing that matters here
to some it don't matter. To some they were on board with DJax coming here when he was a FA, DJax has more gang ties than all the players in Dallas combined. The pearl clutching and moral high roads being taken I am surprised some are still able to breathe.....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You call that attacking an innocent victim? That was a scuffle and you really can’t tell what Joseph was doing. I don’t think a punch was landed. Nobody was identified as a culprit. Nobody has been arrested. Joseph is currently an innocent bystander.
"Joseph is currently an innocent bystander"???

You've lost it. What's your investment for such a ridiculous statement? Video clearly shows Joseph joining his thug friends in punching the real innocent bystander who sadly got shot and killed soon afterwards.

CWR

Reaction score
Hater? So you like Jerry picking Jaylon Smith? Bobby Carpenter? Taco? Gavin Escobar?

Pointing out Jerry's draft busts isn't hating....

Right, it's a trend in the second round especially, and you can add Gregory to the list. Maybe he developed into a player, but his production never matched the cost. I'm talking about burning a second and constantly being let down by a guy we counted on.

erod

Reaction score
Why? Because he was at the scene of the crime? It doesn't say he was involved in the fight or really had anything to do with it at all. I don't know much about the area he was in, so maybe it was somewhere he shouldn't have been, but it doesn't say he did anything wrong. Being labeled a person of interest doesn't necessarily mean you are a suspect.
He has a long history of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Guys like him always are.

That's why he was at Kentucky. He got kicked out of LSU.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
"Joseph is currently an innocent bystander"???

You've lost it. What's your investment for such a ridiculous statement? Video clearly shows Joseph joining his thug friends in punching the real innocent bystander who sadly got shot and killed soon afterwards.
If that was true. Joseph would be in police custody by now. You act like the guy was curved stomped. Time will tell. But you are way to dramatic on this one.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
to some it don't matter. To some they were on board with DJax coming here when he was a FA, DJax has more gang ties than all the players in Dallas combined. The pearl clutching and moral high roads being taken I am surprised some are still able to breathe.....

I think it's more a matter of responsibility than morality. There's a certain level of responsibility you shoulder when you're a public figure or, in this case, a Dallas Cowboy than you do when you aren't and when you're not.

Truth be told, none of us would be concerned about Kelvin Joseph if he were not a Cowboy. But whether he is guilty or not of this crime (morality), he still needs to be mindful that the company he keeps and the actions of said company could damage his reputation and his standing with the Dallas Cowboys (responsibility).

McKDaddy

Reaction score
What do the circumstances indicate?

Just that experience proves that often what really happened is exactly or very similar to what any reasonable person would have guessed based simply on the circumstances presented.

Are there exceptions to the general rule? sure.

erod

Reaction score
Your teammates shouldn't be afraid to be around you.

It's like a boxer having Jeffrey Dahmer as his cut man.

Cut this loser now.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Most are smarter than ours. No one with half a brain drafts Taco over TJ Watt because he did not fit our scheme lol. No one drafts Jaylon with a high 2nd round pick like we did and then double down and give him a big extension. Their blunders outweigh their hits and that is why we are spinning our wheels.

You are under the assumption you have to be smart to be a sports GM.
I should have said 31 other teams lol. Better?

jrumann59

Reaction score
No. Being called a suspect means you are a suspect. Person of interest has multiple meanings.
A suspect is a suspect, a person of interest can become a suspect, or could end up being nothing. I would rather be a person of interest than a suspect. The fastest way to become a suspect after being named a person of interest is to be caught lying or put ff the vibe that you are lying or being less than forthright.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If that was true. Joseph would be in police custody by now. You act like the guy was curved stomped. Time will tell. But you are way to dramatic on this one.
Nope. The video of him helping his thug friends attack the victim, the video of him ID'd wearing his trademark necklace while in the same clothing, plus how he erased all of his pics on Twitter, etc. Just watch. He's going to be guilty of being in that SUV as well when it's all said and done.

nobody

Reaction score
I think it's more a matter of responsibility than morality. There's a certain level of responsibility you shoulder when you're a public figure or, in this case, a Dallas Cowboy than you do when you aren't and when you're not.

Truth be told, none of us would be concerned about Kelvin Joseph if he were not a Cowboy. But whether he is guilty or not of this crime (morality), he still needs to be mindful that the company he keeps and the actions of said company could damage his reputation and his standing with the Dallas Cowboys (responsibility).

I think you won't get anywhere with that rational response. Because expecting players to think about how their actions might affect the team is somehow judging them and pearl clutching. It's ridiculous, but some people want to excuse anything.

jrumann59

Reaction score

To many you are right are there are other undertones in this thread and that is all I will say.