Dallas defense in the second half:
8 Jaguar possessions
2 forced turnovers
1 punt
5 scores

Dallas offense in the second half
7 Cowboy possessions
2 turnovers (1 pick 6)
3 3 and outs (including 1 where they got a FG)
3 scores (including the 3 and out)

I'm not really sure which unit played worse. I again point to game management, particularly from Moore. The team just had to run the clock out.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Injuries are a factor
Bad decision making too
Dak throwing a deep pass on third down was not smart

The injuries have come on in droves.
How much is that KM or Dak? Dak is able to audible out of plays. I don't know the percentage of how often he does that.
I would like to see the replay of that last play. I think that was the play they went empty backfield so there was no checkdown. I just don't remember. Yes, it was a dumb play, but brilliant if it had been completed. Situational football is not our forte.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Looks like we are gonna end the season looking up and down like we do every other year since 1995.

Jerry fools everyone again.

Some us seen it coming, just didn't want to speak it too early. Not one fan, should compare Dallas to any of the top tier teams; forget the record.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
In some ways, it doesn't really matter. The appeal of it was trying to catch the Eagles. Now, we just have to win one of the last three games to make the playoffs and have no real chance of catching Philly. We look like a fading team right now, though.

Anthony Brown, LVE, Hankins, Armstrong matter.

We should look better on offense once we're playing Tyron full time. Let's Peters take snaps from McGovern. Ty Hilton in the mix should help too.

But defense is in bad shape. Too many gone in this game. Too many liabilities, not enough juice in the pass rush to make up for it.

Defense trending down and fast.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
It's a Dallas Cowboys thing. This is the same fools gold team we've seen pop up here and there for a quarter of a century. It's a culture thing. Rotten from the head.

they-are-who-bll21v.jpg