Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars Postgame

Surfguy

Reaction score
After last week's performance, can anyone here truthfully say they were surprised by today's result??

I expected a better performance and we got that in the first half. oddly, we've been a second half team and we just had the worst second half all season.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
In a lot of ways it’s losses like this that prepare for how the season will end.

You figure best case we win one game then lose is some heartbreaking type fashion after that.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
It's games like this where I see why they signed a 33 year old free agent WR and why they are still waiting OBJ. Gallup isn't healthy mentally or physically and Noah can't be your 2nd or 3rd string WR.

Not saying Dak deserves no blame or anything like that. Just that our wr depth sucks.
They are responsible for that in the off season too...crap management.

CWR

Reaction score
I know everyone will blame Dak and that's fine but to be honest being Cowboys fan for far to long WHAT I SAW TODAY WAS A TOTAL TEAM FAILURE FROM THE OFFENSE AND TRULY THE MIGHTY DEFENSE AND COACHING AND TO THINK I THOUGHT WE WOULD GIVE THE EAGLES A RUN NEXT WEEK I JUST WASTED MY MONEY MERRY CHRISTMAS

That's just it, we may beat Philly. They just can't keep it together over a period of more than 2 or 3 weeks. All I want is to get past the damn divisional round, give me that small slice of progress and stop embarrassing me.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
We lost this game because that injured defense isn't playing like it was. Maybe it has just lost too many players and has too many others who are beat up. We're just not the same as we were the first half of the season. Don't know if we can get it back.

I agree that a few different plays could have made a difference, but it's the defense that is the main concern now.

I think so too. The defense is way less than it had been.

Run defense was always weak, but it could be bailed out at the end of games as both sides go all pass and our pass rush could dominate.

But the pass rush is out of gas, exposing all the other weaknesses of the defense, many recently coming from injury. Losing Armstrong was big.

links18

Reaction score
It's really annoying to type out a response only to hit the post button and be told the threasndoesnt exist anymore.