Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars Postgame

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
The Staubach Cardiac Cowboys found ways to come from behind and win tough games and they never lost to teams they should beat.

Welcome to the Prescott Crapper Cowboys. They find ways to lose big leads and lose games. They barely win or actually lose to teams they should beat.

I really don't know how much more I can deal with the Crapper Cowboys. It might give me a cardiac arrest.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Fact of the matter is the score was in essence 0-0 in OT; the Dallas defense stopped Lawrence yet Dak threw an ill pass which gave JAX the INT TD for the win......so nobody can make excuses by complaining about the Dallas defense as a means to deflect away from Dak and yet another INT (11 INT's in 9 games played this season).

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Kellen Moore is a friggin JOKE! Can't wait till his azzzzzz is gone!!!!
Give him a real QB and see what happens. Look what he's done with the trash he's got....longest streak of 27pts a game in franchise history. #4 just keeps turning the ball over...and making poor decisions....inaccurate throws. It's no longer a trend. It's who he is.

Cmac

Reaction score
What did this team do in the locker room at haltime?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Everyone saying Brown cost us the game is not the case. Yea it hit his chest but it was still a bad ball from Dak. What cost us was Daks first int shifting momentum and then not doing anything outside of 1 drive after that. Just my two cents

Dak stunk it up, but Noah dropped a ball that should have been caught. Dallas had no business being in that predicament.

toto1939

Reaction score
Team is going to the Super Bowl this year!! But will they use StubHub or SeatGeek to buy the tickets??

John813

Reaction score
It's games like this where I see why they signed a 33 year old free agent WR and why they are still waiting OBJ. Gallup isn't healthy mentally or physically and Noah can't be your 2nd or 3rd string WR.

Not saying Dak deserves no blame or anything like that. Just that our wr depth sucks.

Cmac

Reaction score
breaking...noah brown released; storms out of locker room after fight with Dak over whose fault the INT was. ;)
I'd prefer Air Coryell Jr jumped by Dak, Zeke, and Cee Dee. Expect suspensions coming and Air Coryell unable to coordinate.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Its not the run defense that worries me the most. Its goving up those big pass plays.

Joseph bad.

Anthony wasn't expendable.

But I expect the pass defense problem are fed by the run defense problems. Seemed like a lot of plays we had LBs who were just too slow in coverage. Bulking up to stop the run. Also, if the dline has to defend against the run, can't tee off. And have to play Bohanna and lose pass rush.

Don't get me wrong. We have issues with the DBs too. Joseph bad. And just sad to watch Wilson whiff on the pass that gave them the tieing FG.