Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | Postgame Thread

Do you see any degree of improvement over last year's team?

• Total voters

clff15701

Reaction score
25/41......188 yards....NO INTS....plus 5 drops.

Ran for 44 yards....while running for his life most of the day.

You can't tell me Dak wouldn't have panicked and took 10 sacks today.
He had a short field all day and came away with zero TDs.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Good 1.

Its still his defense and his scheme. And lo and behold, the defense did exactly what its knowj to do and why we wanted him outta here decades ago
They had 4 INT's and gave up 13 points. They lost because a guy who likely won't even make the PS gave up a TD at the end. This loss (not that it matters) had nothing to do with our defense.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Not sure who is going to step up this year as our depth pieces but today was not a good showing for the pass rushers and the DT's. We have had some really good pass rushing depth the last couple of years and it feels like we are lacking big time now.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don't think we'll have to worry about that. :laugh:
I’m laughing at some of the comments that were posted prior to the game today. You would’ve thought we were going to be witnessing a prodigy at QB. Lol The Trey Lance era begins today. :laugh:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
The Cowboys offensive line was terrible. It’s hard to judge Lance with such a jailhouse break and an inability to get into any kind of rhythm, but at least he didn’t throw a single pick compared to five that the other QB did.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m going to give to yall in a nutshell….

Mazi Smith is a bust.
RB and DT will be a problem all year.
There’s not a QB on the roster that can win a SB as a starting QB.

Wash, rinse, repeat…..
mr morat---i can feel your pain....i really can...especially how Jerry looked us in the face and said this season we are all in....total lie....wont ever trust Jerry again ....but...but

our RB group we did not really see today and i get it with Mazi.....cowboys must upgrade 1-tech and D-line more.....but our team is better than it appears right now if we can

groom a culture to win most close games....to win games we should not...to win ones we should....a culture of "clutch"....Dak's footwork is by far better than any season i have

ever seen him going back to 2016....cant lose Dak or CeeDee or Parsons....forget the QB we gave 4th round for....Rush good enough for second string...our defense will be good

enough...and our offense if we dont lose any significant players is good enough....the real issue can we develop a culture of clutch....which today did not help any.....i took 6 months off

and it helped me from going crazy with Jerry's big Lie....i believe we win division again or at least make playoffs....it might be better to go on as a late seed?......but the way we lost

today cannot happen in regular season....lose QB # 19....Rush good enough as #2

J12B

Reaction score
Tyler Guyton

And Brando Aubrey.

Guyton looked excellent in both pass protection and run blocking. I think he's ready to be the starter come week 1.

Aubrey was perfect, as he was last year. Would've been unbelievable if he made that 65 yarder. Dumb decision by Mike to kick it there.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I want to see my team win. Don’t care about preseason but still. To watch the Defense give it all and us play a QB that obviously is not going to get it sucks. Not really his fault. He is doing what he can do, but is not NFL quality. We just saw the experiment fail. He had 4 extra chances with the picks. Then at the end we had another. Flags by the refs looked a lot like what we are used to by now. Keep the drive alive while the other team holds or does whatever.

Time to admit your wrong head office. Miss out on a 4th round player that could have done more for the team than lance.