Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | Postgame Thread

Do you see any degree of improvement over last year's team?

• Total voters

rambo2

Reaction score
Lol oh so you think he's beating Rush for the backup qb? Nobody takes your opinions seriously, your ultimate homer and think every player we have is great
I don't know how they are going to work it, but I don't think they will cut Trey Lance.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You might want to check the record book....still has the 5th highest total for yards in a game as a rookie....in NFL history.

It was just unfortunate he broke his ankle...he was never the same. Injuries happen.
Good comeback.

Expect it likely means you are out of touch with NFL reality.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He had a short field all day and came away with zero TDs.
Helps when you have a run game....I'm more concerned we can't run the football. Hell....even McCarthy showed his lack of confidence...choosing to pass on 3rd and 2....then again...4th and goal from the 2. That's just inexcusable.

rambo2

Reaction score
Helps when you have a run game....I'm more concerned we can't run the football. Hell....even McCarthy showed his lack of confidence...choosing to pass on 3rd and 2....then again...4th and goal from the 2. That's just inexcusable.
They should be able to run behind the starting oline.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Against the players the Rams used today Dak would have had the Cowboys in the end zone multiple times.
Dak would have taken multiple sacks....and threw multiple panick INTS. You Dak homers still act like he can escape and run. The guy literally can't sidestep anymore.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Dang! There’s a few of you that have done nothing but ***** about Lance for the last few hours. You guys ever get tired?

It’s as if you feel compelled to defend Dak’s honor, like Lance was ever really a threat. That guy is just trying to make the roster.

I clearly have him behind Rush, but I still want to see what he can do in the next couple games.

I thought from the hype, we would see a little bit more from Carson and if Overshown‘s body can take it, I think I’d like to see him on the field a little longer in the next game.

In the battle of the Jalen’s, I would put Brooks ahead just due to his catches being more clean in comparison to Cropper’s attempts. Long way to go with that contest.

We’ve only seen a small sample and shouldn’t be too judgmental yet.

SMASHMOUTH9473

Reaction score
I can see why the 49ers traded Lance. He has no touch on the ball. It's either a bullet or over thrown. The only thing he has going in his favor is his scrambling ability. Dak has to be paid for us to have any chance of a successful season this year.

rambo2

Reaction score
I can see why the 49ers traded Lance. He has no touch on the ball. It's either a bullet or over thrown. The only thing he has going in his favor is his scrambling ability. Dak has to be paid for us to have any chance of a successful season this year.
Dak is under contract. He will have a successful season either way.

calicowboy54

Reaction score
So i think all in all the defense did ok, i saw good DT play in the Running game. DE did not get pressure until late in the game. LBs played good in both run and pass defense, w/out our top 2 corners we did great and got 4 picks.

Somethings need to change:

We need better play from Rush Ends, more pressure on the QB, they did great in Run game.
Lance is not a NFL QB Needs to switch positions if he's even interested.
Rush is our Backup QB.
We need to Sign CD OR JuJu because our depth in the WR sucks.
RB Dowdle did good connor did good, davis is crap same as last year and needs to hand over the pictures of jerry and leave. did not see Peat do anything so he's a NA and others were held out or hurt.

Im holding my final judgement until after 3rd preseason game. but so far we have work to do.