Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | Postgame Thread

Do you see any degree of improvement over last year's team?

• Total voters

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cowboys offensive line was terrible. It’s hard to judge Lance with such a jailhouse break and an inability to get into any kind of rhythm, but at least he didn’t throw a single pick compared to five that the other QB did.
mr Sultan----totally agree...but we came close to 5 picks and still lost....we must develop culture of clutch and we got enough good players to do that.....even though Jerry's big lie

"all in this season"...is not...not signing Dak and other players....and upgrading 1-tech and D-line is a must...but Zim will help with that how he game plans.....if i had not taken 6 months

off....i would have mentally lost it. we got to develop culture of clutch...we got enough good players to do that....but playing like today we cannot ever do during regular season

Rayman70

Reaction score
The defense looked way better than expected. I learned Mazi Smith has the goods but needs time. Had a good game. The linebackers and dbs are rock solid.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Cmon people Rush would've won this game. The defense played pretty good.
The defense choked in the end like they always do with contenders. They are in peak form. The offense had a chance to put the game away too. It's so typical Cowboys. It's not that they loss but how they loss. They learned a lot from the starters.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
25/41......188 yards....NO INTS....plus 5 drops.

Ran for 44 yards....while running for his life most of the day.

You can't tell me Dak wouldn't have panicked and took 10 sacks today.
Against the players the Rams used today Dak would have had the Cowboys in the end zone multiple times.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I felt the run defense looked much improved because the Rams did try to run it down our throats a few times.
I liked what I saw from Guyton.
McCarthy obviously didn’t care about winning or losing as he went on 4th down almost every time, even on 4th and long.
I‘m wondering if Anger has a minor injury because you’re think they wanted to see the coverage unit.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Didn’t you say Kellen Moore was an NFL qb? Like, a good one too?

Man, that was stupid.
You might want to check the record book....still has the 5th highest total for yards in a game as a rookie....in NFL history.

It was just unfortunate he broke his ankle...he was never the same. Injuries happen.

rambo2

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing more Justin Rogers. I think that he is going to make it. Bell looked good at safety. Carson is going to be a player. I expect Guyton to be good. It's looking like this draft is going to be good.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I felt the run defense looked much improved because the Rams did try to run it down our throats a few times.
I liked what I saw from Guyton.
McCarthy obviously didn’t care about winning or losing as he went on 4th down almost every time, even on 4th and long.
I‘m wondering if Anger has a minor injury because you’re think they wanted to see the coverage unit.
They wouldn’t have run him out there for a 65 yarder if he was injured.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Are you a new fan of this team? Go look at the second game against the Eagles in 2019. With the playoffs on the line
There were backups in the second game vs the Eagles and the playoffs were on the line?

Are you new to the internet?

Then read the post before you reply.