Game Day Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
hes not that bad, Steeles worse..Guytons done pretty well. First holding call was bogus the last was bad. wasnt necessary on a free play hes holding his own for a rookie he will learn,. The D is bad you need the definicon of a propbelm? our O could have scored 27 against there d but can't get the ball back. Put the focus on the D that who's been our issue ALL YEAR since the GB game they are the sole reason for all failures!!@!
Um that’s completely wrong offense has looks like dog poopoo as well. Only game Sal has looked someone competent Is this game against another bad team

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Night time meds taken for my illness. Prayers said for the night. Ready for bed when the game ends. Got Friday morning Mass (voluntary) tomorrow followed by work lol.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We are not playing good. But we could win this if the refs will restart the second half knowing they made up for a bad call… Getting to be ridiculous…

blueblood70

Reaction score
I had just said the defense was by far our worst unit, then Guyton said - hold my bleeping beer !
But we are gonna have to live with his rookie season, I still hold Jerry accountable for all this. Not gonna bag on the team as much as I will on Jerry !
they saw on the bench for like 14 minutes. Hès going against great pass rusher hes not been that bad IMHO. Give this O more time they would have scored again. ITS THE PHIUCKLIUMG D!!!~!

TOP is out of whack..

Status
Not open for further replies.