Game Day Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants | Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Actually that'd be the other way around it's not over whether you like it or not there's literally enough time and enough games to mathematically be in it and find a way to get going we can end up winning ten in a row you don't know nothing you're not nostradamus i'm not listening to your garbage.. I've seen far too many teams dig their way out especially when you can get into the playoffs with nine wins in a wild card maybe even eight wins we don't know any of that yet so don't try to convince me with your **** **** attitude I'm not listening to it no one needs a cake we're literally talking about having too many games ahead to call it quits now move on son I'm tired of your attitude on you.
you also been thinking the Great Pumpkin will come. It wnt, but you ll be sitting in the pumpkin patch with Linus saying ANY YEAR NOW LINUS.

For close to 30 years JJ jhas told , nae correct that, SHOWN YOU TO YOUR FACE, hes not interested in the SB or doing deep in the playoffs. How amny punches to your face or body do you need to know you are in a figfht? close to 30 years, the only franchise to fire not 1, not 2 but 3 SB winning coaches. and to say Holy Hell if you are successful here i will fire you, what other franchise has said that? or done that?

What does it take for you to understand this is about making money and nothing about stanards, respect, history or the SB do you not get?

you are literally out of contention since April;, the family is just counting the barrels of money rolling in and you re sitting in the patch with Linus waiting on something thats not going to happen.

Last year didnt tell you, i tihnk JJ has a good pipeline in you.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
There'd be too much damn football ahead of us and too many things that could happen to other teams with injuries or we could end up finally figuring it out we can win 10 games in a row I mean who thought the eagles were gonna collapse after starting with what A10 in one record it could be the complete opposite we start slow which I've seen a ton of teams do and then figure it out.. So until we're mathematically eliminated out of the last wild card spot it's never over I mean look at what the Packers did last year we did it back in 2018 it's been done many times I've seen the 49ers the Bengals and the Rams all start out where it didn't look like they were even on the radar a wild card spot and end up pulling it out..
Yeah I'm right there with you guys. I never learned how to quit.. and it's too late for me to learn. I will be holding out hope of the team putting it all together until we are mathematically eliminated just like you!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Nabers is gonna absolutely destroy Diggs tonight....Watch us load up vs the run....leaving Seatbelt and Diggs 1 on 1....Hopefully this will be the last time we have to put up with this joke of an administration

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I honestly don't think it matters who starts. If you're speaking about Zeke starting against the Browns, we found out that the Browns defense is a shell of themselves.

The Browns have faced the Cowboys, Jags and Giants.......we've had the least rushing yards out of the 3 teams against them.....the evidence is young but it's begining to show a trend

After tonight, it only gets potentially worse the next 6 games
Perhaps but the Giants took 7 more carries to gain what 8 more yards than the Cowboys did? I think the Cowboys could have put up a lot more rushing yards against the Browns if they had simply stuck with it. But the Turpin punt return after the Browns first possession in the 3rd followed by a long drives from the Brownies meant the Cowboys offense got to sit on its hands for over half an hour and really never regained any rhythm in the second half. But some of that was by design as McCarthy absolutely went vanilla as hell as soon as he felt the game was in hand. I think with the way the defense has started the last two weeks McCarthy has panicked and run game has frankly had zero chance to get anything going. It will be interesting to see if they can make any hay against the G-men.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Perhaps but the Giants took 7 more carries to gain what 8 more yards than the Cowboys did? I think the Cowboys could have put up a lot more rushing yards against the Browns if they had simply stuck with it. But the Turpin punt return after the Browns first possession in the 3rd followed by a long drives from the Brownies meant the Cowboys offense got to sit on its hands for over half an hour and really never regained any rhythm in the second half. But some of that was by design as McCarthy absolutely went vanilla as hell as soon as he felt the game was in hand. I think with the way the defense has started the last two weeks McCarthy has panicked and run game has frankly had zero chance to get anything going. It will be interesting to see if they can make any hay against the G-men.
i agree maybe we should get into a normal game flow , we will see better play calling and run game to balance the pass calls.. Odd games so far seems to have taken MM off his charts,,

CWR

Reaction score
Yeah I do think there has been too much of this rotation business without regard for what the guys do well. Anytime we get into the red zone and either take Zeke out or leave one of the smaller guys in immediate tells me we aint serious about scoring here. Unfortunately McCarthy doesn't appear to have any better feel for calling the running game than Moore did. But I won't ignore the terrible blocking our guys have been getting either.
I don't know how much of it is being stuck in the 90s when we had backs like Emmitt just carry the load and how much is simply crap feel for the game. I don't care for the committees, but understand the need. Fact is you have to time it within the game. I'm not taking out the hot hand unless it's absolutely necessary.

And you're right, Duece don't need to be in the redzone. They still haven't figured out to get him in space.

Surfguy

Reaction score
"Adversity, for lack of a better word, is good! Adversity is right! Adversity works!"
gordon-gekko-greed-is-good.jpg

dupree89

Reaction score
I think Dallas blows out the Giants. But even with that, I believe we will be staring down the barrel of 2-5. And frankly, even after 2-5---- I'm not sure where the next win is coming from.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
They might as well run 8 man boxes at the Giants and force Danny Dimes to beat them through the air. Gotta stop the bleeding against the run somehow.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
My Thursday parley:

• Nabers Over 6.5 receptions
  • Tolbert Over 2.5 receptions
  • Lamb over 80 yards Rec
  • Dowdle over 35.5 yards rushing
+900

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I think Dallas blows out the Giants. But even with that, I believe we will be staring down the barrel of 2-5. And frankly, even after 2-5---- I'm not sure where the next win is coming from.
I’m more optimistic than that. No NFC team looks dominant, so far. The vaunted AFC North is looking somewhat vulnerable. I’d like to see the Giants be better than they’ve been and suspect they will be. But I agree, the Cowboys are going to win tonight and they’re going to win huge.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
you also been thinking the Great Pumpkin will come. It wnt, but you ll be sitting in the pumpkin patch with Linus saying ANY YEAR NOW LINUS.

For close to 30 years JJ jhas told , nae correct that, SHOWN YOU TO YOUR FACE, hes not interested in the SB or doing deep in the playoffs. How amny punches to your face or body do you need to know you are in a figfht? close to 30 years, the only franchise to fire not 1, not 2 but 3 SB winning coaches. and to say Holy Hell if you are successful here i will fire you, what other franchise has said that? or done that?

What does it take for you to understand this is about making money and nothing about stanards, respect, history or the SB do you not get?

you are literally out of contention since April;, the family is just counting the barrels of money rolling in and you re sitting in the patch with Linus waiting on something thats not going to happen.

Last year didnt tell you, i tihnk JJ has a good pipeline in you.
Why do you insist on crapping on a fellow Cowboys fan just because he has a positive outlook?

Status
Not open for further replies.