Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | Postgame Thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
The fumble forward that our guys couldn't corral nearly killed me.
Correct I thought he did get it and it was OK to drop the red flag 'cause I thought that it should have been over and they took the ball after it should have been blown dead

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I just can't be okay with the offense only scoring 6 points into the 3rd quarter, in today's NFL.
In those conditions and against that team? They fumbled in the red zone and an interceptions 6-14 points there. Blocked field goal. I was impressed how they moved the ball teams don’t do that against the Steelers.

blueblood70

Reaction score

yeah but his miscues came in the red zone in which he got them there . are we gonna gloss over the blocked field goal and rico almost cost us the game had it nopt been for dak getting on that ball.. this is what leaders do he had a off game but also had a great game..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah, with this undermanned defense and the Lions having a bye this week, we're probably going to need the offense to win a shootout next week.
trust me games are never how you expect them to be we just learned that lesson...

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Dunno I have a hard time giving credit for drives that end in fumbles and interceptions. The score was 6-3 in the 3rd quarter, so it is hard to give the offense much credit for fighting there...
I understand, but the game still goes down as a W, not a L.