Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | Postgame Thread

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I didn't watch second half. Looking at the stats I'm happy for Tolbert. Gets alot of dumb hate on thus website for some reason.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We won, it was sloppy. Dak was sloppy at key times. But he also came through and taking them down the field.
Did Anger even punt tonight?

Then clutch throws at the end to win. Dowdle and Leupke stepped up with big gains.

The defense played much better than I thought for missing as many players, then more went down. Was it part because the Steelers offense not all that good. Or did our defense have something to do with that.

Anyway, I will not get hyped up on how we will play against Detroit. Nor make any assumptions of being better after the bye week, if we get some of our injured players back.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yes it seems like they talked about them changing from a zone to man ,you know man on man man blocking.
We play both zone and man concepts, so I don't know if we changed or just used more man tonight. Frankly, I think we're a better man blocking team with the power that we have on our interior.

blueblood70

Reaction score
i guess it's good news i really thougt he hurt his groin, but....apparently he got hit in the cherries.,,lol bing bang bell

blueblood70

Reaction score
We play both zone and man concepts, so I don't know if we changed or just used more man tonight. Frankly, I think we're a better man blocking team with the power that we have on our interior.
and apparently they decided to stick with the man and just stay with it.. by the way i thought hoffman and bass were impressive they've always helped our run game.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Figured Dallas would lose especially considering all the miscues but they found a way, on the road against what we thought was a decent defense.

You take the win with a smile but the Lions are on deck,,,

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score

When will people realize that we ultimately don’t know what will happen in this league on a week to week basis?

Who had the Cardinals beating the Niners or the Giants beating Seattle? Or Denver beating Tampa a couple weeks ago?

The uncertainty is what makes this FUN, but all the talking heads feel they have to rush to tell us what will happen before it does.

blueblood70

Reaction score
All the credit to the defense , they saved the team's butt all game .
they did at the same time you do realize those long drives into the RZ but turned overs help the defense stay rested, they were deep into our side,, i think it worked hand in hand. our offense move the ball impressivelyTOP type stuff halped the d ,yes TOs suck but where and wnen they happened were not as bad as they could have been ie no short fields. .